CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Ladies Lounge Off Topic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/ladies-lounge-off-topic-47/)
-   -   please vote :) thanks! (https://cbrforum.com/forum/ladies-lounge-off-topic-47/please-vote-thanks-144330/)

Danielle 01-23-2013 03:39 PM

please vote :) thanks!

4 Attachment(s)
Hey girls,

I have been apart of CBR fourms for about a year but I haven't been very active. My husband (CJardine) recently deployed and I am now taking care of his CBR600F4. I love the bike but I can't ride yet, I am working on saving up to take the Basic Riders Course some time in the next few months, but I take the bike out and I let it run for a little bit so the fluids don't congeal in the engine.

*So I am hoping its ok to post this here (if its not and it and the thread needs to be deleted then I understand).*

My husbands bike (Abby) has been nominated for bike of the month. It would be great if you all would vote for our bike. :) We both put a ton of time into working on this bike and fixing her up. Here is a link to his F4 mod log it has a ton of pictures of all the updates we have done so far and what we want to do when CJardine gets home from his deployment.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures, some of them are from when the old fairings were on her, but it will give a good comparison.

picture #1: this was taken back before may 2012.
Attachment 34830

Picture #2: taken after June 2012
Attachment 34831

Picture #3: Taken before May 2012 (just an awesome picture and one of my favorites)
Attachment 34832

Piture #4: taken after June 2012 (it shows the completely redone front end)
Attachment 34833

:) Anyways I hope you enjoy and thanks for the votes!

*to all admin, if this post needs to be deleted please feel free. I hope this is ok. Thanks!*

Kuroshio 01-23-2013 05:30 PM

Its fine by me :)

kilgoretrout 01-23-2013 06:14 PM

Hell yeah, fine by me.

But pic #3 is a bit risque. LOL....

Sprock 01-23-2013 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout (Post 1213111)
Hell yeah, fine by me.

But pic #3 is a bit risque. LOL....

Fine times 3 and indeed pic 3 was :icon_omg:

Danielle 01-24-2013 03:22 AM

thanks, for the votes! It would be pretty cool to get ride of the month. :)

well Sprock and kilgoretrout, I had to post up a picture that showed off her fun side. :)

pitsvtec 01-28-2013 10:06 AM

Nice. When I had an F4i it was the reverse colors.

Take the MSF course. It will help a good deal.

P.S. - Wishing him a safe return.

Conrice 01-29-2013 05:37 PM

me too, i had no idea he was deployed! hope he gets home safe and sound very soon.

one question - is that tank just covered in CF or is it a CF tank?

Danielle 01-30-2013 03:03 AM

Originally Posted by Conrice (Post 1214055)
me too, i had no idea he was deployed! hope he gets home safe and sound very soon.

one question - is that tank just covered in CF or is it a CF tank?

Thanks! :) Its just the beginning of the deployment but we get to talk some so that helps.

We stripped the tank of the paint and the covered it in the CF fabric and then covered it in at least 3 layers of epoxy resin. Here is a link to how we did it, How to wrap your tank in CF. Feel free to ask him any questions about it, he loves talking about the bike and knows how to explain it a bit better then I do.

Conrice 01-31-2013 06:10 PM

very cool either way, thanks for the link. again - i hope he gets home asap. i have a close friend of mine who is soon to be on his way to iraq (he's a marine). i can't imagine the stress of it being a spouse....