Ladies Lounge Off Topic Section for female CBR enthusiasts to discuss non-CBR related topics.

guy riders

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 08:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default guy riders

So i know this is the ladies section but i have a question for yall. Say when your either riding or even driving and you see some guy on another bike check you out than does a wheelie and shows off a bit, what do you ladies think? Think its too much or does it catch your eye or what? i ask because me and my buddy we debating it and i need some womans point of view please

Old 04-25-2009, 03:45 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I like a guy on a bike anyway, he doesn't need to show off or do daft stunts risking himself and others ...*that* is more likely to turn me off, especially if he does it because he knows I am watching ... it's kinda naff!! .. but I am an older gal (34) and it may well appeal to the young ... also, we are all different, what turns me off might well turn another on ... what works for me is seeing you look like you are really in control and look composed on the bike :-)

Jules

Old 04-25-2009, 08:12 PM

not so appealing to me either... and i'm a little younger

Old 04-26-2009, 08:58 PM

Thank you ladies. Helped prove my point to my buddy :-)

Juliet whats naff?

Old 04-27-2009, 06:53 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 07white600rr
Thank you ladies. Helped prove my point to my buddy :-)

Juliet whats naff?

Sorry, it's British slang meaning looks daft or crap ... if you wear a really silly shirt with rainbow colours I would probably say it looks completely naff ..lol

Jules

Old 04-27-2009, 07:23 AM

Oh got it now haha. I may have to start using that.

Any other ladies advice on this question, not saying that jules and jen wasnt enough just want some more feedback if possible

Old 04-28-2009, 04:37 PM

Question for you ladies..does it make you think less of a guy if he has a bike thats pretty scratched up...missing fairing pieces.. than to a guy with a brand spankin new bike?

Old 04-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Default turn ons

Oh, can I answer both questions? Yay!

First, about stunting to impress women. Well, I haven't had that opportunity yet, but the younger guys here tend to ride faster and violate my space more when they see me. That just plain pisses me off. Maybe if they're just in a parking lot stunting around slowly, that would be cool. I'm always down to watch stunts, but I want distance for my own protection.

Second, I don't look down on a guy with a beater bike at all. It shows he's comfortable with himself and not out to get anyone's approval. What turns me on? Not necessarily the bike itself, it's the guy and his attitude. If he's wearing full gear, I have high respect for that. I find that cool. If he's taking his time to just cruise around and not in a rush, that's a plus. If he notices me and waves hello or nods, no big deal, I like that. They really don't have to show off to get my attention. In general, it's just showing respect for me and the road. That's about it. If he uses his turn signal and does a real head-check, that's a lady-killer for me. I never see that!

If you want to know what annoys me though, it's when a guy pulls up to a red light, puts it in neutral, and then looks around to find people looking at him. Makes me gag. Get over yourself! Well, maybe that's just South FL. I do enjoy honking at them when they're not in gear by the time it's green. ha ha

Old 05-04-2009, 12:52 PM

No that happens in MN too, see too many fellow guy riders thinking there full of themselfs i laugh at them haha.

I hear ya about your space. Where i live i havent seen too many female riders so cant say ive violated someones space but if i do see a female riding i wont do that to here

Old 05-04-2009, 04:23 PM

lol they dont do that to me they try to run me off the road lol

if they did do it tho i wouldnt buzz off it

Quick Reply: guy riders