Ladies Lounge This section is intended ONLY for use by our female members. Guys are NOT allowed to post in the Ladies Lounge. Only Female members and CBRForum staff are allowed to post in here.

Women's Gear!!!

Old 12-20-2009, 11:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Women's Gear!!!

Ok ladies. Where does everyone shop for gear? I'll be looking for those good deals for online and local shops, but come up dry many many times. And you know being dry is never a good thing. LMAO. But for real.....Lets share the secrets, and not talking bout Victoria's!

So far I have found Kneedraggers to be helpful at times.
Cycle gear (no).
Dennis Kirk (no).
Motorcycle Superstore ok at times.
......etc.

Let me hear what you all have found.

Old 12-21-2009, 09:25 PM
Default women's gear

I actually shop at Cycle Gear a lot. Granted, they rarely have anything I'd wear in stock, but they'll order anything I want and will let me return it if it's the wrong size or defective. Even if it's been worn, they don't care. I've gotten pretty much all my gear from them. What I like in particular is that whatever I order gets delivered to them, so it's safe, plus I don't pay for shipping. I'm typically out all day for my job, so this is really convenient for me. They all know me by name now

Old 12-22-2009, 04:13 PM

I also get most things at Cycle Gear. Like previously mentioned its nice to not have to pay shipping and I never have a problem returning things, they also give 10% discount to military. As well as the fact that the Cycle Gear near me often has random weekends and the traditional after holiday sales (which are usually really good sales, 20-40%).

Old 01-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

kneedraggers.com
motorcyclesuperstore.com
revzilla.com

It's so hit and miss with women's gear, I just go for the places with the good return/exchange policies and the best selection.