CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Ladies Lounge (https://cbrforum.com/forum/ladies-lounge-46/)
-   -   ROLL CALL FOR JERSEY GIRL BIKERS (https://cbrforum.com/forum/ladies-lounge-46/roll-call-jersey-girl-bikers-68078/)

600rrchick 05-05-2008 06:35 AM

ROLL CALL FOR JERSEY GIRL BIKERS

Ok ladies. Lets get a ride together. I am in Somerset County NJ and am getting really tired of either riding by myself or my boyfriend. I am seeing so many groups of sporties out there but all men. Lets turn some heads and get us gals together and show em that sporties aren't just for the guys.

Please reply to this postif interested and I will get a time/location together to ride.

Come on ladies - I know you are out there.

BusaBabe 05-12-2008 08:11 AM

RE: ROLL CALL FOR JERSEY GIRL BIKERS

Hey im new to the site, and to riding. as of right now im looking into a cbr600, im usually a suzuki girl *obviously* but i cant start off on any of their bikes... i would love to ride with u once i get my bike and feel comfortable on the road, i see groups of guys all the time and id love to be able to ride with a group of girls *again this is on the condition that i get a bike asap, which is provin kinda hard* im right over the bridge so hopefully i get a bike and get comfortable enough to ride with yall soon

600rrchick 05-13-2008 04:07 PM

awesome. keep me posted.

bsporty 05-29-2008 07:30 PM

Hey Chick, I am in NJ but a little far from ya...I am all the way in Burlington County.I dont think I have seen another girl on a CBR round here.Mostly chicks on cruisers.Maybe we can meet in the middle sometime!

600rrchick 05-31-2008 05:46 AM

Just got your message. Anytime. I am game. You can email me at jamiemlevin@yahoo.com

Jamie

pitsvtec 06-14-2008 10:06 AM

Hey...NJ here...we have an all female ride coming up in August of this year. It's scenic, safe pace, and a few hours long. We have had some folks from your way come out before. If your interested let me know.

600rrchick 07-04-2008 08:06 AM

Hi There-Finally a response. I am up for it and if you know anyone in my area please have them contact me for riding. I can definately meet you anytime/anywhere. Keep me posted.

cclass4life 07-23-2008 09:42 AM

I am down even though I am from PA. I would have to ride with someone. I am chicken to go out on my own.

pitsvtec 07-28-2008 11:55 AM

FYI, I have the flyer up. Contact me for details.

Blondee57 08-05-2008 09:12 PM

hey i'm not sure how far sommerset is from nyc but i'd be down to meet up somewhere and ride. let me know if you have a date set up and how far it is from nyc.