CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Ladies Lounge (https://cbrforum.com/forum/ladies-lounge-46/)
-   -   Plans for your bikes this season? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/ladies-lounge-46/plans-your-bikes-season-60667/)

TriColour 02-24-2008 03:49 PM

Plans for your bikes this season?

Well girls, I'm curious to hear if/what you have planned with regards to changes on your bikes this summer... ;)
I'm looking for good ideas and pics if you have any.

For me I have these changes planned for this summer - which I have plenty of time to do, 'cause I won't be able to ride until April because of snow! [:@]

CBR600RR 2008

Bought, but not installed yet:
[ul][*]Puig DB screen[*]Pazzo Levers (long)[*]Spiegler brakelines[*]LP flushmounts[*]Driven Grips[*]Tank Pad[*]STM swingarm spools[*]Woodcraft crash protectors[*]Rim Tape[*]Targa Fender Eliminator[/ul]

Still to buy/do but on this years plan:
[ul][*]Powder coat subframe and pegs[*]If I win the lottery a full Akrapovic Evo system. [/ul]

R1 2004

Bought, but not installed yet:
[ul][*]Akrapovic Evo2 Full system[*]Pazzo Levers (long)[*]Graves Smog block off plates[*]Driven Grips[*]PC III[/ul]
Already in the R1 I have goodridge brakelines, flushmounts, velocity stacks, Dussault undertail and some powdercoated parts.

bluerrchik 03-14-2008 09:00 PM

RE: Plans for your bikes this season?

Hi,
Just had my 04 RR painted the Honda Candy Tahitian Blue. Had Chrome Rims installed, chrome racing mirrors w/matching CBR base plates, 600RR Tank Pad factory matched to bike color, Chrome RR Gas Pad, OEM Seat Cowl, Custom Luimoto Seat Cover (very cool) which I haven't received in the mail yet, Zero Gravity blacked out windscreen, Progrip grips, chrome levers and bar ends, HID Headlights. I am planning on getting my swingarm and pegs powdercoated black this upcoming winter, or having my pegs and all chromed and keeping the swingarm powdercoated black. Haven't decided yet. I also want new sprockets, Steel braided brake lines, and .........I think that's it. Of course everyday I think of something more I want to do so who knows!!! I am trying to make my bike a good mix of looks (with the chrome and all) and performance as well (sprockets, brake lines, etc.). Keep me posted on your progress on the bike!!!!

bluerrchik 03-14-2008 09:01 PM

Oh yeah, almost forgot I had the chrome flushmounts installed and chrome integrated taillight installed to match!!

zleek0 03-17-2008 07:57 PM

so far ive only put skull bar ends and a tank pad on my 07 cbr 600rr. i would love to get new fairings, preferrably black or burnt orange...that i can just change whenever i want too. its just difficult to find..since i have a 07. i was going to get HID headlights, they run about 40 bucks a pair...right? im going to get the blacked out windscreen...cant wait for that one.

im dying to put a fender eliminator or a integrated taillight on it but i cant find an integrated taillight for my 07 anywhere. ive been looking but nothing comes up....does anyone have advice on that one? i lowered by bike 2links the 2nd week i bought it.

hey bluerrchik, whats the info on the luimoto seat cover? im new to all this. whats it like?

im also trying to find rim tape for the bike..where can i find that?

thanks!!

mallee

TriColour 03-18-2008 03:31 AM

Here you can find the integrated taillight. http://www.tripageled.com/main.html
Just look under products.

For the blacked out windscreen, check out Puig @ www.motomummy.com. It looks awesome.
Here's a pic of my bike with it.

https://cbrforum.com/upfiles/24068/0...E93D841C98.jpg

bluerrchik 03-18-2008 03:59 PM

Hi mallee,
The site for the seat cover is luimoto.com. I bought the blue and black tribal flight cover. It's awesome! Has RR embroidered on the driver seat. They actually have an ebay store that you order from. I personally haven't gotten mine in the mail yet. I am so ready to install it though, it should look sweet. I will post pics when I get that done. The cover was a little pricey for my bike, since my friend got one for her F4 for only $80 bucks I think. Mine was quite a bit more, but at least it will set mine apart from the rest.
You talked about getting the HID lights put on your bike, I actually just installed a set on my bike this past weekend. I only paid $12.99 for mine on ebay. A lot of guys knock the lights on ebay but for the money I can't complain a bit. They were easy to install, look great, super bright white light, and they didn't cost me a fortune. Plus, they don't draw any extra current on my battery. I don't know about you but I can't afford to buy the $100+ HID sets like some can. So all in all I am very pleased with how mine turned out. If you need to know the exact buyer I purchased mine from on ebay just let me know. Post us some pics soon!!:)Iplan on doing the same as soon asthe weather evens out a bit more!!