Ladies Lounge This section is intended ONLY for use by our female members. Guys are NOT allowed to post in the Ladies Lounge. Only Female members and CBRForum staff are allowed to post in here.

New LAVENDER Kitty gear from Icon

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2006, 02:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New LAVENDER Kitty gear from Icon

Shared on a couple other forums.......

Hello Icon fans,

This is the first of our new e-mail press releases (e-release). From contacting us in the past, and knowing your interest in Icon products, we decided to send you these releases occasionally. Because, quite frankly, we come up with cool new products much faster than we can make ads, or catalogs, to show them to you.

This first e-release features a new product that we have not even shown to the dealers yet. Ladies Kitty riding apparel has been available for 18 months now and made a huge hit with the riders. Black, white/light blue and pink Kitty products can be seen on riders and passengers at almost every rally and bike night. We are now the first motorcycle apparel company to introduce lavender. Check it out, if you're a woman you know you want it. If you're a man you know you want to see the women wearing it.

Again, don't be surprised if your dealer has not seen them yet. Icon is sold to the dealers through Drag Specialties and Parts Unlimited so your favorite dealer can easily check to see that these new items are available now. But hurry, these limited lavender Kitty jackets and chaps will only be available for a short time.

Lavender Kitty Apparel
[IMG]local://upfiles/181/C9E931C6C82D4667A7A04116D6C24028.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-02-2006, 04:19 PM
Default RE: New LAVENDER Kitty gear from Icon

Hmm...does nothing for me, unless my bike was lavender....LOL! They should make something like that in yellow.....

Old 06-02-2006, 04:49 PM

LMAO.... I do agree... in general, the women's offerings in yellow and blue are very limited.... BUT it's a start... at least it's not pink or baby blue!!!

I LIKE the Kitty stuff, but it's just not "me." I really wish they'd start doing some pants with an a$$ in them (rather than chaps!)!

Old 06-02-2006, 04:50 PM

I hear you....damn men designers........BAH!

Old 07-03-2006, 03:32 PM

OMG! OMG! OMG!!! I'm stoked!!! I've been wishing and wishing that Icon would make a lavendar line, cause it's my favorite color!!!! OMG!!!

Sorry, I'm really REALLY excited!!!!