CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   The Hurricane Saloon (https://cbrforum.com/forum/hurricane-saloon-79/)
-   -   You can't go home again. (https://cbrforum.com/forum/hurricane-saloon-79/you-cant-go-home-again-100488/)

JHouse 09-09-2009 10:51 AM

"psychiatric" nurse? Is that a nurse that's "mental"?

Is that like "child" psychologist? i.e. a really really young psychologist? (Remeber SNL?).

I say that only because the term brought to my mind a sister in law I had that used to wear a sports bra 24/7. It made her look like she had one giant one in the middle. I suspected she did that to keep her husband uninterested. I once saId to her "that bra is psychiatric."

Shadow 09-09-2009 10:58 AM

So, you are saying I am going to turn into a 300Ib psychopath in time??

Depends how much pizza you eat, Kiddo ! he he

kilgoretrout 09-09-2009 10:59 AM

^^^ And you all act like I'm fricken' crazy!!
You got joe up here talkin' about his one boobed sister in law and her dysfunctional relationships. (that's pronounced boo-bed, btw, for those of you who didn't know)

I give up. I can't even compete with that chit. :icon_laugh:

Juliet 09-09-2009 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout (Post 834905)
You girls are all the same, I swear... :icon_rolleyes:
:D:D

So, now we're all the same too ..huh??

Jules

DaoJones 09-09-2009 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 834881)
Jules is a psychiatric nurse

Hmmmm....now I know who to pester when we get to psych nursing! Or any other time I have a perplexing problem. :icon_wink:

I can see your point Joe, though the few things I really wanted and didn't get are still pretty sweet IMHO. Women? Hoo boy...don't get started.

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout (Post 834889)
Come on, you know what I mean....
That good lookin', really smart girl that you always wanted to get with.... that turns out to be a 300lb psychopath 15yrs down the road?

You're still young. Wait until you hit late 30's, 40's, and beyond. It can get ugly realy quick. :icon_couchhide:

I'm just saying...

JHouse 09-09-2009 11:36 AM

Examples:

Honda CB 500, 70

Yamaha Fazer

Yamaha V-Max

Honda Super Magna 87-88

Lincoln LSC

Corvette -any prior to C-6

Any old Mustang

Townhouse

Loft

etc. etc.

kilgoretrout 09-09-2009 02:59 PM

So, now we're all the same too ..huh??

Yep!! You didn't know that?
Men are stupid and Women are crazy.
It's very simple... :D

BTW, I have a psychology degree.
I can help. :icon_wink:

You're still young. Wait until you hit late 30's, 40's, and beyond. It can get ugly realy quick.
I bet it does!! lol..

Juliet 09-09-2009 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout (Post 835017)
Men are stupid and Women are crazy.

nah ... you're all mad, except for me!! ;-)

Jules

hawkwind 09-09-2009 05:38 PM

I know what you mean Jo , as we grow our taste changes and develops , what I thought was cool in my early years now makes me cringe sometimes!

Priorities change as you get older as well , when the kids were smaller I used to catch myself looking at Volvo estates (station wagons):eek:.

Now I just want something small and economical so I have more money to put into the bike:icon_wink:

Sprock 09-09-2009 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by JHouse (Post 834866)
And by the by Dylan, I wish I could think of you as something other than a schizophrenic, naked old homeless man.

WHY do that ?