The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

Wish me luck :-)

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 01:59 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Wish me luck :-)

I am off out on the RR tomorrow ... it is the first time since July, our weather and my wee mishap stopped play for a while ... I got a bit bruised up in a non biking accident ... but I am fine now :-)

My last ride was the Miami Vice one I filmed back end of July I think ... I am healed now and feel upto riding again, our weather is beautiful just now too after a very long unsettled spell ... they say unbroken sun from dawn to dusk for tomorrow and Saturday ...yeay!! :-)

I am so excited here and pouring over my maps, bike is fully fueled, tyre pressures are spot on and the chain is nicely lubed, oh, and of course she has been highly polished today too ..I will be taking the boobcam for some footage of a great new video idea I have ... so I hope to get a lot of the footage that will appear in it tomorrow ... the mother of biking videos ..lol :-)

Jules

Last edited by Juliet; 09-10-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:26 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good luck, Jules!!
I bet it feels good knowing you're just a few hours away from getting back in the saddle. And some sunshine coming your way, too!

I'll be looking forward to seeing (and hearing) about it.

Old 09-10-2009, 02:33 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This video better be Oscar caliber after all of the build up and hype Jules...lol. J/K

Take care and have a great ride!! I know the feeling well of being excited to get back in the saddle again. Heck, after looking at mine sitting in the parking lot all day today, I can't wait to hop on it for the commute home from work.

Old 09-10-2009, 02:33 PM

Can someone do a how-too/tips and tricks thread on making, editing, adding soundtracks and posting videos? Some of us are denser (more dense?) than others. And that means me.

Old 09-10-2009, 03:07 PM
September 2009 ROTM Winner - Faster than a Speeding ..........
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jules , have a terrific day , I know you will , but take it easy at first , keep it below 150 for the first few minutes

Joe , you usually get some editing software with whatever camera you have , I just played around with that for ages . They all have the basic stuff to add effects , fade in / fade out add sound ect .

They're all different however so it's difficult to be specific . Once you start getting the hang of it , it'll start to make more sense Let us know what camera you have , someone may have the same make/model and be able to help out

Old 09-10-2009, 03:27 PM

I have the HD Flip, well technically the wife has it, which may explain why I don't have the disk or any software. I'll try to run that down. Thanks.

Old 09-10-2009, 03:39 PM

+1 on the ready to go bike and the boobcam! Have fun and good luck. Ride hard and safe.

Old 09-11-2009, 01:33 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

thank you guys :-)

I am back but exhausted in the extreme here ... I had a great days riding and got plenty of footage for a new video idea I want to try :-)

The sun shone all day too after morning mist/fog burned off ... the bike was a dream and it felt wonderful after being off it for a while again.........

Jules

Old 09-11-2009, 03:20 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad to hear it, Jules.

We will be patiently awaiting the masterpiece...

Old 09-11-2009, 03:40 PM
September 2009 ROTM Winner - Faster than a Speeding ..........
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome back there Jules , glad to hear you had a good time and got back safe 'n' sound.

So it'll be all day in the editing room preparing for the big release then?

Quick Reply: Wish me luck :-)