The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

Today's giggle

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 07:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Grandpa

The IRS decides to audit Grandpa, and summons him to the IRS office. The IRS auditor was not surprised when Grandpa showed up with his attorney.

The auditor said, “Well, sir, you have an extravagant lifestyle and no full-time employment, which you explain by saying that you win money gambling. I’m not sure the IRS finds that believable.”

“I’m a great gambler, and I can prove it,” says Grandpa. “How about a demonstration?”

The auditor thinks for a moment and says, “OK. Go ahead.”

Grandpa says, “I’ll bet you a thousand dollars that I can bite my own eye.”

The auditor thinks a moment and says, “It’s a bet.”

Grandpa removes his glass eye and bites it. The auditor’s jaw drops.

Grandpa says, “Now, I’ll bet you two thousand dollars that I can bite my other eye.”

The auditor can tell Grandpa isn’t blind, so he takes the bet.

Grandpa removes his dentures and bites his good eye. The stunned auditor now realizes he has wagered and lost three grand, with Grandpa’s attorney as a witness. He starts to get nervous.

“Want to go double or nothing?” Grandpa asks. “I’ll bet you six thousand dollars that I can stand on one side of your desk, and pee into that wastebasket on the other side, and never get a drop anywhere in between.”

The auditor, twice burned, is cautious now, but he looks carefully and decides there’s no way this old guy could possibly manage that stunt, so he agrees again. Grandpa stands beside the desk and unzips his pants, but although he strains mightily, he can’t make the stream reach the wastebasket on the other side, so he pretty much urinates all over the auditor’s desk.

The auditor leaps with joy, realizing that he has just turned a major loss into a huge win. But Grandpa’s attorney moans and puts his head in his hands.

“Are you OK?” the auditor asks.

“Not really,” says the attorney. “This morning, when Grandpa told me he’d been summoned for an audit, he bet me twenty-five thousand dollars that he could come in here and pee all over your desk and that you’d be happy about it.”

Old 05-24-2017, 12:06 AM
Super Moderator
Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

In these days where hatred and intolerance is seen far too often, I offer you this...

I smiled, laughed, clapped loudly, yelled and cried. The world can be a wonderful place, if we will let it.

Cheers, SB

Old 06-29-2017, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator
Received 310 Likes on 254 Posts

Awful news from around the world:
There's been an explosion at cheese factory in Paris.
There's nothing left but de brie.

Old 07-01-2017, 12:08 AM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I that case, I would be get with a baguette

Old 07-01-2017, 11:38 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by hamlin6
Awful news from around the world:
There's been an explosion at cheese factory in Paris.
There's nothing left but de brie.
WOW! Do you think the cheese exploded? If so, I would approach the Welsh cheese Caerphilly.

Old 07-01-2017, 12:03 PM
Super Moderator
Received 310 Likes on 254 Posts

What have I started. ...
I love it.

Old 07-01-2017, 12:05 PM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I suppose if this happened in Switzerland you could say it blew fondue

Old 07-02-2017, 10:46 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Yep! And it would have blown holes in it.

I wonder if it happened in the village of Roquefort in France. If so it would have Blue cheese there.

But if it didn't, it would be to Gouda to be true.

Old 09-07-2017, 04:04 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Lessons learned

7 year old little Johnny comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his mother asks if he has done his chores.

“Not yet,” said little Johnny.

“There’ll be no breakfast until you’ve done your chores, young man,” she tells him.

Little Johnny gets a little sulky at this, so when he goes to feed the chickens, he kicks one of them to take out his frustration on something.

He goes to feed the cows, and while doing so he kicks a cow. On the way back to the house he goes to feed the pigs, and kicks a pig who happens to get in his way.

He goes back in for breakfast, but to his surprise his mother only gives him a bowl of dry cereal.

“How come I don’t get any eggs and bacon? Why don’t I have any milk in my cereal?” he asks.

“Well,” his mother says, “I saw you kick a chicken, so you don’t get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you don’t get any bacon for a week either. I also saw you kick the cow, so you aren’t getting any milk for a week.”

Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and almost trips over the cat. His father regains his balance, turns around and kicks the cat halfway across the kitchen.

Little Johnny looks up at his mother with a smile, and says, “Are you going to tell him, or should I?”

Old 09-07-2017, 06:47 PM
Super Moderator
Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

We need a like button cb2cbr - I laughed

Quick Reply: Today's giggle