The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

Its on its way (Chippy more favours)

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Its on its way (Chippy more favours)

Ive got the text today my new Hagon is being delivered tomorrow - whoo hoo.
Ill do some measuring before and after and see if the sag is any different and also try and see if it rebounds any better.
Chippy - friend, mate, hero any chance of help again please - we can also do some brake bleeding/pumping on yours to get that air out.

Old 05-08-2014, 02:42 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

More shiny things to play with. My bike is going to get depressed if you keep putting new stuff on yours.

Of course you can come around and get the new shock fitted mate. Won't take more than a couple of hours at most.

Old 05-08-2014, 04:55 AM
Welcome Crew

glad to hear you`ve got some more bits TIGGR 2, get some pics up of your new shock, and chippy your a sound mate to have around

Old 05-08-2014, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Chippy211
More shiny things to play with. My bike is going to get depressed if you keep putting new stuff on yours.

Of course you can come around and get the new shock fitted mate. Won't take more than a couple of hours at most.
No more new stuff
1 - shes finished after this and just needs petrol
2 - I think the credit card needs a rest
3 - now the nostalgic dream I had is a reality and as she should be (post new shock) its riding time not garage time.

Besides the only new stuff your baby wants is mirrors Im sure we can sort her out a new pair of ears, even if it means a trip to Izax for bracketry. Hows your shock? we could refurb my old hagon.
Maybe some bar risers or VFR bars, Ill keep my eyes out.

Old 05-08-2014, 08:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm definitely on the lookout for bar risers, getting to old and worried about the back being in the saddle long.

I would certainly benefit from the longer mirrors on the later bike if they fit straight on., as for my shock, it's about 5 years old but only got about 3000 miles on it so I know that's fine but thanks for the offer.

See PM about fitting the Hagon.