Ignorant Pigs

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 07:35 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
Thinking of moving there?

me no but reckon a visa just be a pinch for you

Last edited by Sprock; 07-19-2011 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Trout you always make the wrong choices :)
Old 07-19-2011, 08:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thrasher572
So cop bashing threads are a go now? In before the lock....
Pretty surprised myself.

Someone tell Z to post up in here, it'll be shut down in no time.

I foresee some

Name:  1fc8977b.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  31.7 KB

application in this thread's future.

Old 07-19-2011, 09:32 PM

Oh I don't think so Nate, it's not quite at that level yet - people get their chops busted
daily for no good reason by the few that give the rest a bad rep.

Jarvid gets to vent for good reason any of the other comments seem pretty tame ---- well so far anyhow

What you doing in the 1kf saloon don't you have stuff to be automatically moved to
sights and sounds

BTW congrats to the Bikini Girl ...

Old 07-19-2011, 09:58 PM

If this was in the Off Topic it would have been shut down just based on title of the thread alone.

Name:  5714c733.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  31.3 KB

Me and The Lizard are onto you Mark...

Old 07-19-2011, 10:14 PM

Make a great cover for my seat .......AND this ain't off Topic !

Pigs , Fuzz , Coppers whatever ......... I know Classic has a great rapport with those types !!!!!
.......... where is he anyways these days .....coulda swore I saw his logon a minute ago

Wonder what his take on all this stuff might be ?? lol

Old 07-19-2011, 10:29 PM
Welcome Crew
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

'If this was in the Off Topic it would have been shut down just based on title of the thread alone.'

Oh crap, now the forum police are going to be onto me! I did not think the title was incorrect as the 2 aholes were ignorant when it came to bikes and stood with their arms crossed looking down at me like I was a naughty little boy and talked to me in the same vein, so I believed they were acting like pigs, hence the thread title, sorry to any animals that take offence to being compared to police, I will be more careful in the future not to offend animals.
Also, on gay marriages, not legal yet. It does not seem that long ago you could be sent to jail/gaol for being gay, Bob Brown (a federal politician) got it decriminalised back in the 90's and at the time my father said it would only be a matter of time until Bob made it compulsory! hehe

Old 07-20-2011, 12:06 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Isn't this whole section "Off Topic"?

Different rules in the Saloon surely. We're just a bunch of enthusiast having a few bevvies and shooting the ****. It gets a bit rowdy now and again but sooner or later the bouncers might have a word in yer ear.

Bloody hell Jarvid! The real cops and the virtual ones are onto you now. You really must be badass...I better move to the other end of the bar.

Old 07-24-2011, 12:01 PM

I have a slightly different history and general opinion of our Boyz in Blue that I have refined as the years have passed. First, you did the right thing staying cool and using the yes sir no sir approach. Regardless of any satisfaction you may get from screwing with them, you cannot win if you **** them off.
I have had them stop me under the most ridiculus circumstances, ,once I asked the cop,"why did you pull me over,".His reply was "i havent figured that out yet"..I lost it ( verbally) that time and ended up with three days in jail,constantly moving to different counties and at the end NO CHARGES. I figured it out then and my approach now has allowed me to get away with stuff you wouldn't believe. As example I had a cop chase me( I didnt see him behind me until I was going up a hill and he was coming down,figured he must be after me as no one else was around so I pulled over. ) He was PO'ed but my yes sir ,no sir moved me along without a ticket and we ended up laughing about it. There are other examples but not sure of the statute of limitations. You did the right thing, there are good policemen that remain idealistic on why they took that job, then there are buttheads who like the security and power they imagine they have. Another thing to consider is that they see the worst of us.People most of us cant imagine ...doing really weird sh!^.

Old 07-24-2011, 01:15 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon

Nope, not cop bashing as a rule, but I think here we're talking about a clear case of power abuse. They clearly had nothing better to do - they didn't ticket you, didn't issue you with a "get it checked for noise" or anything else.
Must've been a slow day on the island....................
Do they have fast days ?

Oh crap, now the forum police are going to be onto me! Quote

No, this time you get a get out of jail free card The Hurricane section gets a bit of leeway on subject matter provided we keep it on the island.................excuse the pun

Old 07-24-2011, 11:27 PM
Welcome Crew

No, this time you get a get out of jail free card The Hurricane section gets a bit of leeway on subject matter provided we keep it on the island.................excuse the pun [/quote]

Thank you sir, I will be more careful in the future and think about consequences before I act,thank you for bringing it to to my attention...getting a bit of practice in, hows that for brown nosing

Quick Reply: Ignorant Pigs