I got MY Wooferdog back

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 11:54 PM
Super Moderator
Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Hueristic
Dogs are the best people.
And love you unconditionally.

What's that story? Put your Wife and your dog in the boot of your car and drive for an hour, and when you open the boot lid, see which one is happy to see you

Cheers, SB

Old 09-30-2012, 10:34 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sebastionbear
And love you unconditionally.

What's that story? Put your Wife and your dog in the boot of your car and drive for an hour, and when you open the boot lid, see which one is happy to see you

Cheers, SB
Lol, I use that all the time! What's the difference between a wife and a dog. Lol

I tell Cat people that hate dogs have fun when they die and the cats eat them, My dog will mourn me.

Old 10-06-2012, 04:40 AM

Great pic's of peop's mates and their stories. We've got a rotty cross, called Zena(that was the name on the collar at the time) that we got by default, was only ment to have her for five weeks cos some mongrel abandoned her, we fostered her so she wouldn't get put down. We've had her seven years now, a magic mate to me the boys and the wife, loyal as the day is long, god help anyone (unauthorised) on our property at night.............bait, very protective, we love her to bits.

Hate cats, cos I'm allergic, but we have a little ginger bloke called Odie by the family and affectionately called 'the ginger whinger' by me. Another cast off from some mongrel who dumped him and his siblings as starved kittens in a plastic bag in a bin at the school we lived next to. Had the stunted little horror for five years now, owns everything and everyone and I wouldn't trade the little bugger for anything, he's mmmmmyyy mate, we get along great......................see told ya i hate cats lol.

We don't have pets, but we do have two great mates we wouldn't be without, oh and three hard case budgies that yell incessantly at the lawn mower once it's started...............the little weirdo's!

Cheers all

Last edited by Ruaphu; 10-06-2012 at 04:42 AM.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:05 AM
Super Moderator
Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Ruaphu
Great pic's of peop's mates and their stories. We've got a rotty cross, called Zena(that was the name on the collar at the time) that we got by default, was only ment to have her for five weeks cos some mongrel abandoned her, we fostered her so she wouldn't get put down. We've had her seven years now, a magic mate to me the boys and the wife, loyal as the day is long, god help anyone (unauthorised) on our property at night.............bait, very protective, we love her to bits.

Hate cats, cos I'm allergic, but we have a little ginger bloke called Odie by the family and affectionately called 'the ginger whinger' by me. Another cast off from some mongrel who dumped him and his siblings as starved kittens in a plastic bag in a bin at the school we lived next to. Had the stunted little horror for five years now, owns everything and everyone and I wouldn't trade the little bugger for anything, he's mmmmmyyy mate, we get along great......................see told ya i hate cats lol.

We don't have pets, but we do have two great mates we wouldn't be without, oh and three hard case budgies that yell incessantly at the lawn mower once it's started...............the little weirdo's!

Cheers all
Yes Ruaphu, you hate animals alright! Great story, thanks for sharing it, I smiled a lot when reading thinking - yep, this man loves his furry mates! Oscar the Wonderdog too was dumped when 6 weeks old. All I think when he smiles at me each morning or when I get home and wags his tail with his whole body, is the idiots don't know what they're missing - and I'm grateful for that.

Cheers, SB

Old 10-06-2012, 12:34 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Watch out for those rabid budgies........................................... .............
We have an Indian ringneck parrot - that thing just wants to eat me........
I miss my Shadow dog..................

Old 10-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just got to post this...

Name:  P7100216.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  116.6 KB

Dogs don`t smile. Yeah, right...

Old 10-06-2012, 02:12 PM
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey Mattson.

If re-incarnation exists, I'd want to come back as a dog in your family

Old 10-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Retired Super Moderator, Tin Star Man & Hurricane Saloon Prospect, ROTM Feb 2015
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That pic is taken from the first meet with the foster family before we decided to adopt him. Needless to say we were absolutely sold after that... He was and still is just absolutely adorable. Nothing better than coming home after a bad day at work, crash into my recliner with a cold beer and have him jump on my lap, pressing himself against my hand when I scrub him. Just unconditional love, melts all the worries away for a second... Pretty small for a cocker but in our opinion that`s just a benefit...

Old 10-06-2012, 09:40 PM
Banned

I'm a BIG German Shepherd lover. I've had a few over the past 25 years or so. Our current one is Jess. She is a little over 3 years old and I trust her totally with my 2.5 yr old daughter. She is an excellent watch dog as well. No one comes into my yard....lol.

Attached Thumbnails I got MY Wooferdog back-mini-jess.jpg  
Old 10-09-2012, 04:13 AM
Crazy CBR Salvage Guy. RIP

Originally Posted by Shadow
TK They look like a pair of Chinese Yeti
Now I know the stories are true - bigpud lives !
You're not that far from the truth there Shadow. Birmans are purported to be originally the cats owned exclusively by priests in the temples of Burma.

The whole population of them was wiped out by the the Japanese when they invaded Burma during WWII. A couple of them had been spirited away to France before the invasion and apparently every one alive today can be traced back to that pair of cats.

They are very neat though, known as the dogs of the cat world. They're either asleep or where the peoples are.

The pair of them even run up the drive when we get home from work.