The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

Drugs...photos to show your kids.

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2011, 05:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by estate4life
What drug did THAT? I don't think is bud? Gotta be like meth....

I'm picking that's the case, based on what I've seen a couple of times. I think a lot of hard drinking had a part in it too...they seem to go hand in hand.

Old 07-26-2011, 05:54 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Japanese engineer meth

Did you know what was the whole purpose that the Japanese chemist engineer meth for?? During the war...Kamikaze ...suicide attack! Soldier would take a shot during flight...it's crazy why people chooses to do meth freely? I understand why soldiers takes it...

Originally Posted by davethepom
I'm picking that's the case, based on what I've seen a couple of times. I think a lot of hard drinking had a part in it too...they seem to go hand in hand.

Old 07-26-2011, 06:21 PM
Angry

I can't rag on any of that crap enough. What a waste of life. There is nothing positive about any of it and it comes with a lot of evil baggage. Here in the USA I just can't wrap my head around the idea that over 30,000 people have been brutally murdered just over our southern border in Mexico since 2006. Whole towns and villages wiped out. All by these animals that bring the stuff to market.
I hate it all. With the millions to be made just with weed people are kidnapped and family members forced to carry the sj it across the border or have thier children beheaded.
If you are a user, at the very least you will be selfish. It makes you lazy, stupid and helps relieve you of that bothersome conscience. That makes it all ok. For every one user that is still somehow a successful, positive and contributing person, there is a county jail full of petty thieves and multitime losers draining away resources that could be better used. Not very good odds.
Sorry for the soapbox rant but I want to scream anytime hollywood types try to sell it as all sweet fun and games. A single joint represents too much blood and pain to me.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:45 PM
Senior Member & Lord of the Odometer (300,000 Mles) & Counting
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey:

I agree with cb2cbr enough bad can't be said about the pitfalls of drug abuse and they have no upside EOS.

"estate4life:Japenese engineer meth
Did you know what was the whole purpose that the Japanese chemist engineer meth for?? During the war...Kamikaze ...suicide attack! Soldier would take a shot during flight...it's crazy why people chooses to do meth freely? I understand why soldiers takes it"

It was synthesized from ephedrine in Japan in 1893 by chemist Nagai Nagayoshi,
it may have been chemically combined much earlier by the Chinese, as it may have been used in ancient Chinese medicines, the herb má huáng has ephedrine in it and may have been combined for different purposes early on.

The previous modern large scale Meth use was by the **** SS to keep troops marching long after they should have been and cut down on the need for eating and sleep, as they take away from combat effectiveness and we all know the Germans are about being efficient.
It also removes remorse and any signs of a caring from the users something the **** War machine really needed for some of the things they did.

It was also dispensed to Allied troops and is known to be used in many different ways, not knowing back then that it was a accumalative poison as well. It is also FDA approved for Narcolepsy and ADHD, but at a high risk of Cardiovascular failure.

I cannot understand why anyone in sound mind and body would choose this drug as it is 100% deadly, nor would I tolerate or want any trooper under my command to have ever used it, as it changes them forever. So that statement about understanding how a soldier could take it is well beyond my 25yrs of Military Service and multiple Zone tours, as we do not need or want zombies doing that Job. As they tend to do unethical things to combative and non comms. Any soldier needs to know what they are doing at all times and the results of any and all actions they take.

Dub

Last edited by CBR1988; 07-27-2011 at 08:40 PM.
Old 07-27-2011, 03:23 PM
Senior Member & tensioner mod inventor ROTM WINNER FEB 2013

Originally Posted by davethepom
Luckily for me, I know a couple of the local cops (not mates, but enough to talk to) and the owner of the local security company. I'll know what's going on with my kids even if they never know I know...you know??

I've never been called Enry before Pete...you did say "VERY occasional" didn't you?
Just what I was thinking Dave.
He's obviously had to do some gardening.
Why turn weeds into compost when you could just smoke the ****ers? I'd have to agree with that eco-thinking.
Nice going Pete. I didn't way a word up to now. You giggling yet?

Old 07-29-2011, 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
smoke it up mate !!!!!!!!!!!
We should have an icon for that

Old 07-29-2011, 02:09 PM
Senior Member & tensioner mod inventor ROTM WINNER FEB 2013

Originally Posted by CBR1988
Hey:

I agree with cb2cbr enough bad can't be said about the pitfalls of drug abuse and they have no upside EOS.

"estate4life:Japenese engineer meth
Did you know what was the whole purpose that the Japanese chemist engineer meth for?? During the war...Kamikaze ...suicide attack! Soldier would take a shot during flight...it's crazy why people chooses to do meth freely? I understand why soldiers takes it"

It was synthesized from ephedrine in Japan in 1893 by chemist Nagai Nagayoshi,
it may have been chemically combined much earlier by the Chinese, as it may have been used in ancient Chinese medicines, the herb má huáng has ephedrine in it and may have been combined for different purposes early on.

The previous modern large scale Meth use was by the **** SS to keep troops marching long after they should have been and cut down on the need for eating and sleep, as they take away from combat effectiveness and we all know the Germans are about being efficient.
It also removes remorse and any signs of a caring from the users something the **** War machine really needed for some of the things they did.

It was also dispensed to Allied troops and is known to be used in many different ways, not knowing back then that it was a accumalative poison as well. It is also FDA approved for Narcolepsy and ADHD, but at a high risk of Cardiovascular failure.

I cannot understand why anyone in sound mind and body would choose this drug as it is 100% deadly, nor would I tolerate or want any trooper under my command to have ever used it, as it changes them forever. So that statement about understanding how a soldier could take it is well beyond my 25yrs of Military Service and multiple Zone tours, as we do not need or want zombies doing that Job. As they tend to do unethical things to combative and non comms. Any soldier needs to know what they are doing at all times and the results of any and all actions they take.

Dub
Hey Dub,
nice info and I totally agree with you. What **** stuff that evil concoction is. I'll admit to having tried it and absolutely hated it. There's no fun in being wired out from the off. Never again. I'll try most things once although there are limits..... like shutting my ***** in a vice.
Since meth came up on the topic I can say quite emphatically that in the UK it's unheard of. I've never come across it at all. My experience in the States however is very much the opposite. It's bloody everywhere, like the weeds in Pete's back garden.
I hope it stays that way from a UK perspective and would like to think that the US drug fraternity will eventually find something else more palletable to replace it with, like cheese.
This is a very interesting thread. Well done 'our Dave' or was it Tim, or Steve...???? Where's the asprin?

Old 07-29-2011, 02:19 PM
February 2012 ROTM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Here is Hollywood Cali...weed can be legally purchase, grown for medical use. I would categorize Meth totally differently. Weed is like drinking a 2 beer one shot, get a buzz...meth is crazy dude...more like drinking poison. Get a high like MDMA but last a day or two...DON'T even think about it! It will F**K up you life. I'm not endorsing weed either but there is significant differences.

Quick Reply: Drugs...photos to show your kids.