The Hurricane Saloon Off Topic

December ROTM - Our own 1000F Sprockie

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 12:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sure hope we have some F's lying in the weeds waiting to pounce at the end. It's tied at 57.

Old 12-21-2009, 01:19 PM
Administrator, MVN / ROTM NOV 2012
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Right Joe it'll take more than a few in the weeds ...............remember they're not even campaigning .................LOL..................now thats a laugh

Old 12-29-2009, 03:43 PM
Senior Member & tensioner mod inventor ROTM WINNER FEB 2013

Wel I've voted now. Thought I'd leave it for after Crimbo, not for any other reason than every time I went to hit the voting button I got press ganged into another domestic duty or another. Jesus, it's been hectic in the M household.
Tonight the missus is away, the washing up is done, the daughters are all back in their own homes and....phew.... I can just be me again. Sprock, what the ****'s happened??? You have the nicest ride by far and the numbers are not stacking up. The year can surely not end this way?
Tomorrow I'm gonna start my engine rebuild. I think I'm gonna turn it into a little ROTM dance. Hope you don't mind if I resort to sticking pins in the competition?

Old 12-29-2009, 09:54 PM

Henry

use all the Voodoo Pins you think you need Dude........lol ........hell the other board might even sponsor you with a few. .........Hey 2010 is a whole
new year .............many possibilities & most impotently opportunities.

Originally Posted by HenryM
Wel I've voted now. Thought I'd leave it for after Crimbo, not for any other reason than every time I went to hit the voting button I got press ganged into another domestic duty or another. Jesus, it's been hectic in the M household.
Tonight the missus is away, the washing up is done, the daughters are all back in their own homes and....phew.... I can just be me again. Sprock, what the ****'s happened??? You have the nicest ride by far and the numbers are not stacking up. The year can surely not end this way?
Tomorrow I'm gonna start my engine rebuild. I think I'm gonna turn it into a little ROTM dance. Hope you don't mind if I resort to sticking pins in the competition?

Old 12-29-2009, 09:59 PM
November 2009 ROTM

What happened Sprock!!!!Your leaving your Coup d etat,to the last ****ng moment mate..............

Old 12-29-2009, 10:21 PM
Arrow mia

Originally Posted by cbrsixpack
What happened Sprock!!!!Your leaving your Coup d etat,to the last ****ng moment mate..............
nah Rob .........was MIA for the past 6 days..........some critical stuff took me
overseas.........so not been around much to keep tabs on it

Old 01-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think you're handling it quite well, sprock. I guess with the holidays, we can let them think they tricked us good this once....
I just learned of the unfortunate ROTM happenings today. I've been kinda MIA for the last 4 days, too. I had to go visit some family. Something I shoulda done before now.
Still, congrats on a nice bike and a good run, Mark. (Even if it is one of the ugly & slow F's.... )

Old 01-01-2010, 09:34 PM

I was wondering how we could keep winning since they outnumber is a zillion to one.

"I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant."

Old 01-01-2010, 09:55 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Goliath to our David, Joe.
We throw a good rock........................
and we have a better team.
We were just injury prone and had some subs off the bench...............

Quick Reply: December ROTM - Our own 1000F Sprockie