General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wheelie anyone??

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Official Welcome Crew Spicy Cat
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

whenever i hear the word wheelie i think about front forks and cringe.

Old 01-08-2012, 12:04 AM
Nov 2011 ROTM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just be careful. I promise, if you ever end up sitting there looking at your all wadded up bike over something as silly as a wheelie, your not going to believe the regret your going to feel.

I mean I love riding my bikes. I've been riding and racing them both in the dirt, street and on the track almost right from the beginning. Probably 35+ plus years now. Even made a couple events with the big boys at Daytona. (Actually even finished one. ) so I've done more than my share of stupid things and have the scarres to prove it but generally I've been quite lucky and always walked away with not much more than broken bones and such. But for every guy like me, there are a dozen that don't make it long enough to have this discussion I'm having right now. A lot of them were very close friends. Couple of them lost their lives right along side me. If you ride hard long enough you find out there are only 2 kinds of riders..... those who lost and those who have lost.

Don't be either one, please.

Sorry, didn't mean to get all downer. Have fun but use your head and always try and see the bigger picture.

Old 01-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey you arent being a downer, its good i finally am able to post a topic where a well educated guy can explain the pros and cons, and also his experiences, along with gotcbr and conrice, and since i just got this f4 for 800 bucks i would like to do some wheelies on it rather then on a brand new bike and just tearing it to shreds, plus it wouldnt hurt to do a couple wheelies to get a better feel for your bike, which i just went up 6 teeth in the rear