General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

help please

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 03:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help please

i have a 96 cbrf3 and need some help. it is leaking fuel right where the fuel line goes into those brown tees to supply fuel to the carburetor. both sides are leaking is the wierd thing and it seemed to happen quickly - no leak one second and then just started pouring out. anyone know what is up? thanks

Old 07-06-2006, 05:47 PM
Default RE: help please

have you checked the tightness of the lines? sometimes lines get worn out and leak like a faucet, but im not sure what the deal is with yours.... does the bike run fine? if the bike runs good and the hose looks old/worn, i would say replace the hose and see what goes on, otherwise, listen to these other guys and let my post serve as a bump to the top.

good luck,

Chris

Old 07-06-2006, 07:04 PM
Default RE: help please

i have checked the hoses and they are fine. the fuel seems to be coming out of the place where the T goes into the carbs. i am changing the o-rings on the plastic T to see what that will do. it seems like there is too much pressure in the carbs causing the fuel to spray out, could this be?

thanks a bunch