General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

front turn signals

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 04:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front turn signals

I am looking for something to replace the doofy looking front signals on my 01 cbr 600.

I originally ordered a universal flush mount but when trying to install, i realized that there is a small lip which made the flush mount not such a good idea.

I've seen some universal shorties, but im not sure how they work and if they would look funny with the lip there...

Does anyone sell cbr specific signals?

Any other suggestions?

P.S - Ive done a search and was looking for any different suggestions than those offered in the previous posts....

Thanks.

Old 01-17-2006, 10:10 PM
Default RE: front turn signals

Gregg's Customs makes some specific for each bike. Check out greggscustoms.com. Kinda pricy at $100 tho. I just mounted mine up, they look nice and fit perfect. Hope this helps.

Old 01-17-2006, 10:44 PM

I've got the Watsen design, billet LED fronts on my 954. They mount slick into the stock hole. They stick out past the body by about an inch. Check them out at watsendesign.com.

Old 01-18-2006, 01:39 AM

Those watsen lights are sweet take a look at my gallery you will see and the do make CBR specific design but you will pay about
60 - 120 for something that specific there not just like the universal flushmounts

Old 01-18-2006, 08:45 AM
Retired Administrator
Old 01-18-2006, 10:33 AM

In the rear i have universal flushmounts mounted to the plastic plate holder (cut and shaved down). They are not LED. Will it look dumb with LED in the front and non-LED in the rear? I was looking for something a little less pricey, although both the hotbodies, greggs customs and watsen are cool ideas which i might spend the cash on.

I was thinking if something like this would look/work fine..

Motrax Indy Spacer
http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1...tem=MRX_ISH1_G

MOTRAX MICRO ARROW TURN SIGNALS (SHORT)
http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1...em=MRX_AAIN1_G

Old 01-18-2006, 02:24 PM

ORIGINAL: brandonchino

In the rear i have universal flushmounts mounted to the plastic plate holder (cut and shaved down). They are not LED. Will it look dumb with LED in the front and non-LED in the rear? I was looking for something a little less pricey, although both the hotbodies, greggs customs and watsen are cool ideas which i might spend the cash on.

I was thinking if something like this would look/work fine..

Motrax Indy Spacer
http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1...tem=MRX_ISH1_G

MOTRAX MICRO ARROW TURN SIGNALS (SHORT)
http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1...em=MRX_AAIN1_G
Just thought Id let you know, I have the motrax spacers and an LPUSA design short light, front and back. The spacers fit PERFECT. I dont think youll be dissapointed. The only thing you gotta look out for in those kinds of lights, is they leave a small hole/cut in the lense so that you can pop it off and replace the bulb. If you wash with water, you might wanna tape em. I just never risked it and I tape all my lights off with electricians tape (not so goooey when you pull it off, plus excellent water protection) hope this helps

They blend right in to the curves/cuts of the bike:

Name:  08.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  58.3 KB
Name:  HNW2.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  79.4 KB

Old 01-18-2006, 03:28 PM

it does look really good....thanks for the input...i just placed my order

Old 01-19-2006, 11:11 AM

BlindLOKI

Where did you get those signals. I want to order them, but I can't gind them. If you can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it.

-Jesse-

Old 01-20-2006, 01:48 PM
Banned

BlindLOKI - nice monochromatic bike, I'm not sure why Honda doesn't make a simple paint scheme standard. Very Nice!

Quick Reply: front turn signals