General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't like pigs.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Don't like pigs.....

I feel the same way. As above

A little respect can go a long way.

Old 03-04-2007, 06:27 PM

Alright i apologize for refering to cops as pigs. I am sure you guys are all honest upstanding members of society and go go by the book most of the time. But from where im from SE michigan aka "The Police State" and especially in the burbs cops do nothing but *** with you. I am not saying they all do but from my experiences growing up, I have constantly been harrassed and so have alot of people i know.Calmed down alot since i got older butI still and probably will always feel the same way about them as I have. PEACE, LOVE, AND HAIR GREASE!

Old 03-04-2007, 06:55 PM

I had a badge and a gun for ten years, Patrolling CaliCoast Hwy 1, and I was jeaulous of every finger-flippin moto-rider I saw. My issues with bikers came up when the beach closed, so bike-mods didn't figure. Basically, anybody with a badge and a gun can do anything they want, and I try to convince themthat "These are not the droids you're looking for."
Good luck wit dat.

Old 03-05-2007, 09:57 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am a "badge and a gun" in Canada. I guess it is a lot different here. There is a little thing called the "Charter of Rights and Freedoms". This ties our hands some what and we must play nice. But if you cause yourself to stick out, you will.

Old 03-05-2007, 11:28 AM

people call u a name and its a "pig" grow up and live with it, its not like its ganna change becouse u dont like it. i dont use it but still people can call u what ever they want. everyone gets called names.

Old 03-05-2007, 11:46 AM

-1, that was a horrible reply. These are the people out there risking their lives for people they don't know (i.e. YOU) and you somehow think because name calling is something that children do that we should all just deal with it. Why don't you just drop the "N" word to every african american you see? Tell me how that works out for you. Respect the law and they will respect you break it and they will break you. "grow up and live with it"(james007torres24)

Old 03-05-2007, 12:00 PM

yes i know what they do. i was just saying people have the right to say it and it should not offend them. does it make them less of a cop??? no i dont think so. and if some one was in danger i would risk my life to save them also even if i did not know them.

Old 03-05-2007, 12:13 PM

ok do you have a girlfriend? what if i was to just walk up to you two, call her a skanky ***** and a bitch and just walked off. Your telling you would just sit there and deal with it because its my right to say it. My word don't make her any less of a girlfriend. I can say all sorts of things but i don't because theirs this little thing i have called morals.

Old 03-05-2007, 12:17 PM

i would laough it off. that would be funny as hell.

Old 03-05-2007, 03:30 PM

ORIGINAL: james007torres24

people call u a name and its a "pig" grow up and live with it, its not like its ganna change becouse u dont like it. i dont use it but still people can call u what ever they want. everyone gets called names.

Have a little respect. We stop calling people names when we become adults.

Everyone hates a cop untill they need one.

Quick Reply: Don't like pigs.....