General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

buahahhahhah....

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 12:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: buahahhahhah....

hey, what ever your on...........................you got any more???????????????????????????[8D]

Old 02-17-2006, 07:18 AM

hey tahoe since u live in cali what track do you go to?? im like 20mins from L.A

Old 02-17-2006, 09:17 AM

johndoe,
I am on one ex-wife, one motorcycle addiction, one wife with a piece of **** ex-husband, ****ty job, and 5 kids. What you on?

Stop sticking up for tahoe unless you planning on sticking it up in tahoe..... lol

Old 02-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: no1biscuit

johndoe,
I am on one ex-wife, one motorcycle addiction, one wife with a piece of **** ex-husband, ****ty job, and 5 kids. What you on?

Stop sticking up for tahoe unless you planning on sticking it up in tahoe..... lol
hey biscuit...i don't get it? so you divorced your wife and married her again? buahahahhha....

I got to buttonwillow...cause it's got a good combo of high speed and low speed turns and it has more thans than the others, it's not too short or too long and it's very technical.
I don't have the bling for Fontucky Race Way...SOW is too short, Big Willow is cool but can't get mah bike up to fun speed for the super duper huge sweeper...

so yea...BW is mah favorite...i would start venturing to thunderhill and vegas...but i may get stuck at the brothel in Parhump and never make it to the track!

Old 02-17-2006, 04:57 PM

I have an ex wife I have to deal with and a current wife. Different women. Tahoe you probably don't understand since you can't get one women let alone two..... Well unless they are fat like you like them. Come on mang....

Old 02-17-2006, 06:03 PM

well next time you go to the track hit me up

Old 02-17-2006, 06:11 PM

yo, mang im on oxy-cotin and jack, lol

Dayum, 5 kids

johndoe,

tahoe aint my type