General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1992 Cbr600 F2 - vacuum hose

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2018, 02:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 Cbr600 F2 - vacuum hose

Heihei, brand new here today so dont shoot if i post on the wrong place..
Like many else i'm having some problems with the vacuum hoses on my bike..
after a lot of searching online and looking in my haynes manual im 'tossing in the towel' and making a thread.

bought a 92 cbr600 f2 one year a go, just got licence at the end of the season got to drive it a bit.

but.. it dosent run like its supposed to, starts up fine need to have chock on for a little wile then turn off.

when i start to drive it just spits/stall (?), sounds like way to much fuel..

when the winter came i desided to build streetfighter out of it and started chopping the frame, and paint the tank & racetail (06-08 R6 tail) then also the vacuum hoses got pulled of but took a pic so i coud connect it back to where it was.. and now its time to connect everything back. but i looked online at some other threads and found out that a lot of my hoses are just connected with closed eyes

Now i have connected them in the following way
Cylinder nr.1 Vacuum to petcock
Cylinder nr.2 Plugged
Cylinder nr.3 Plugged
Cylinder nr.4 Plugged
Ventilation hose from top of Carbs in to T-pipe and out to nothing (says *5/16'' on the T-pipe)
T-Pipe in the bottom for fuel
Cylinderhead vent in to airfilter-box (Top right)
EVAP purge control valve to EVAP canister
EVAP purge control valve to top of carbs

So then im missing 1 hose to EVAP purge control valve, shoud this be vacuum aswell?

Also, overflow (?) from fuel tank, is it the big one next to petcock, right? shoud go down and out?
Small one next to petcock, this is vent(?).. is that going to Canister aswell?

and last one... on carb Nr.3 i have a hose 'under', next to intake rubber. Is it maby this one that needs to go to EVAP purge control valve ? or some vacuum from a cylinder (Like cylinder nr. 1)

All of this coud have been better explained in the haynes manual

Sorry for my clumsy writing, hoping for some answers sins the bike season is starting here in norway