Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

WTF happened to this site?

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2010, 01:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTF happened to this site?

Seriously did this site change owners or mods in the past 3 years or so? things just seem fruity now. I liked this forum a while back but now it seems like its run by some internet forum ****'s or something.

Old 01-25-2010, 01:49 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 929pimp
Seriously did this site change owners or mods in the past 3 years or so? things just seem fruity now. I liked this forum a while back but now it seems like its run by some internet forum ****'s or something.
Hmmm, you use the place primarily to sell what you want. I noticed the 50+ posts on 10-1-09 that got you to senior member status. And since you had been with the place for a long time I didn't question it or infringe on your ability to sell your stuff. So basically over 3 years you've averaged 20 posts a year (some of them to sell your stuff) except when the policy required 100 posts and now we're ****'s? Very nice.

Suppose the new definition of **** is: anyone who doesn't let me do every thing I want, when I want, or how I want because I am special

Old 01-25-2010, 01:59 PM

I say vote him off the island!!!!!!

Old 01-25-2010, 02:13 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Me a saint? Not even close I'm on other boards also and honestly this one is one of the more lax when it comes to rules. The only policies we really enforce are the ones about respecting other peeps and the for-sale rules. Since we instituted the ad policies I've received zero PMs from someone who got scammed by an ad on our for-sale section.

Old 01-25-2010, 02:16 PM

ouch...stings alittle , with a bit of burn....... HIEL chainstretcher(hitler)....seen peeps come and go here , but those alwways make me laugh..its just like complaining at a restraunt and hoping they wont spit in yer food...

Old 01-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

You should check out the other forum where I'm not a Mod and I get banned on a monthly basis for doing almost nothing. This forum is pretty easy to get along with...

Old 01-25-2010, 03:47 PM

I've been on this forum for just about as long as you guys, longer than some and all I'm saying is that it has changed alot. Yes I use this site to sell stuff....why not? All I'm saying is this site is noticeably different and I think its kinda funny that for sale threads have to go through moderators to be approved. You can ban me if you want but honestly it would be funny if you banned a member for voicing an opinion

Old 01-25-2010, 03:50 PM

Oh and with the whole selling deal.....I have helped alotta people out on this site with some awesome deals. I might use this site to put some stuff out there but I've never had any negative feedback with a sale and never ripped anyone off. I list my stuff at a base price and usually go way lower than that so I dont see what this big deal is with me selling stuff.

Quick Reply: WTF happened to this site?