CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Forum Help & Suggestion Center (https://cbrforum.com/forum/forum-help-suggestion-center-8/)
-   -   When do become a senior member? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/forum-help-suggestion-center-8/when-do-become-senior-member-136085/)

sony224422 03-28-2012 09:53 AM

When do become a senior member?

I've recently really taken an interest in my bike lately and now am active here. There are some things I'd like to purchase but I can't pm yet. Also when does the post approved by the moderator thing go away? I've searched on here and read the rules, the only thing I saw was that the pm had to be activated. Just curious is all. Thanks

regener8ed 03-28-2012 07:45 PM

i'm sure an administrator will notice this thread and take care of the moderated bit for you. as far as "senior" member goes, that is reached @ 100 posts.

Shadow 03-29-2012 12:59 AM

Originally Posted by sony224422 (Post 1144611)
I've recently really taken an interest in my bike lately and now am active here. There are some things I'd like to purchase but I can't pm yet. Also when does the post approved by the moderator thing go away? I've searched on here and read the rules, the only thing I saw was that the pm had to be activated. Just curious is all. Thanks

Your wait is over..........:)
Should be good to go now.

Incompatible 03-29-2012 10:17 AM

Age 65? :icon_biggrin:

Shadow 03-29-2012 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Incompatible (Post 1144894)
Age 65? :icon_biggrin:

Nah that's "senior citizen" not "senior member" Incompatible.:eek:
I just want to get to an age when I'm an annoyance to my children............:)

Incompatible 03-29-2012 12:01 PM

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 1144906)
Nah that's "senior citizen" not "senior member" Incompatible.:eek:
I just want to get to an age when I'm an annoyance to my children............:)

I stand corrected!:icon_beerchug:

Wolzio 04-20-2012 10:23 AM

I understand that it takes 100 posts to become a Senior Member, but after searching around I wasn't able to find anything on normal membership. I believe I read that it was 10 posts? But I'm around 14, and I'm still listed as a registered member, and I see members who only have 5 posts and are listed as members, so I'm a bit confuzzled :/ :p

Can I have one of the awesome possum Moderater's clear this up for me? Or maybe you just don't like me... ;)

regener8ed 04-20-2012 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Wolzio (Post 1151917)
I understand that it takes 100 posts to become a Senior Member, but after searching around I wasn't able to find anything on normal membership. I believe I read that it was 10 posts? But I'm around 14, and I'm still listed as a registered member, and I see members who only have 5 posts and are listed as members, so I'm a bit confuzzled :/ :p

Can I have one of the awesome possum Moderater's clear this up for me? Or maybe you just don't like me... ;)

Member Groups:
  • Banned
  • Moderated
  • Registered
  • Senior
As you pointed out, you haven't yet made Senior Member, so considering the other options I'm going to assume you're happy with what you have.

chainstretcher 04-20-2012 01:38 PM

There was a glitch in your account. You were dormant for a period of time so your account was somewhere in limbo. I fixed it and you should be good to go.

Shadow 04-20-2012 01:42 PM

Title change was required -
You don't just go straight to fully fledged possum member
There's an apprenticeship, sooooooooooooo
Junior has been added.

Careful what you wish for................:eek:

From your local Possum Administrator - will I do ? :)
Enjoy the forum my furry friendly four footed foundling.