CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Forum Help & Suggestion Center (https://cbrforum.com/forum/forum-help-suggestion-center-8/)
-   -   Uploading from iPad? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/forum-help-suggestion-center-8/uploading-ipad-133224/)

Supaflydan 12-29-2011 01:58 AM

Uploading from iPad?

Can't seem to upload in the album section on my control panel on my iPad anyone know another way to add to your album? I don't have a computer just my iPad. Thanks

regener8ed 12-29-2011 08:23 AM

if you'd upload some screenshots that would be helpful.

just kidding. can you be more detailed about your experience? Are you able to select an image from your device, does it look like it's uploading but you get an error back, do you even see an upload form on the page, etc.
maybe someone else with an ipad can chime in?

estate4life 12-29-2011 11:57 AM

I don't have my iPad here at the moment but I usually load all my pictures to Photobucket. Then from my iPhone or iPad , I click on share image, copy then paste direct to thread page...

Originally Posted by Supaflydan (Post 1121417)
Can't seem to upload in the album section on my control panel on my iPad anyone know another way to add to your album? I don't have a computer just my iPad. Thanks

Sprock 12-29-2011 04:40 PM

iCab for Ipad .... Link ... can help a bit and ios 5.01

Supaflydan 12-30-2011 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by estate4life (Post 1121479)
I don't have my iPad here at the moment but I usually load all my pictures to Photobucket. Then from my iPhone or iPad , I click on share image, copy then paste direct to thread page...

The problem is that when I go to my control panel and add an album it only gives me and option to " choose file" not to copy and paste them from photobucket... Do you know what I mean.... The tabs for "choose file" are not highlighted I can't press them in order to choose the location....

estate4life 12-30-2011 10:09 PM

So were you able to load pictures to photobucket account album?

Originally Posted by Supaflydan (Post 1121605)
The problem is that when I go to my control panel and add an album it only gives me and option to " choose file" not to copy and paste them from photobucket... Do you know what I mean.... The tabs for "choose file" are not highlighted I can't press them in order to choose the location....

estate4life 12-30-2011 10:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Once I load pic onto Photobucket album, I select pic, tab on i (icon) then copy IMG code, paste directly to forum page. If multiple pictures, I copy IMG code onto notes,

Like this

Attachment 42337

estate4life 12-30-2011 10:18 PM

I use photobucket mobile app. for iPhone & iPad.

You cannot click on choose file because your not loading from you IPad file? You are either pasting image or web link.

estate4life 12-30-2011 10:23 PM

Sorry I forgot, when on photobucket, not the share button. Share button is for Facebook or twitter...press the i button....then copy IMG code, ad paste on forum

Originally Posted by Supaflydan (Post 1121605)