Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

Trying to sell something!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 04:09 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trying to sell something!

So I know this isn't proper forum etiquette and I'm not necessarily trying to sell something in this forum, but I do have something

After reading your for sale sections policy of requiring 100 posts to sell stuff, I realized there was no way I could get that many on a forum for a bike I am completely unfamiliar with. As such, I either need permission to post in there or for someone to post this on my behalf.

Here's the story:

I bought something from a member on my forums. These being extremely rare, I jumped on it without getting proper information from the guy. He stopped returning my emails and never gave me my money back so I'm stuck with it. I figured before tossing it up on ebay that I'd give you guys a chance at it.

If you'll allow me to post it in your for sale section, I'll put up a price and some pictures.

Thanks

Last edited by Kuroshio; 02-20-2012 at 04:34 PM. Reason: sanitizing item before replying
Old 02-20-2012, 04:42 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Im sorry but without being a senior member, you won't be allowed to list items for sale or trade on these forums. Our rules concerning the sale of items are designed to help prevent exactly the situation you're in now. And they work very well, with few complaints about being ripped off and a great amount of satisfaction when members deal with each oher here. The reason why is because people create a reputation for themselves while reaching senior member status.

And we prefer to have a large community of enthusiasts here. Not a humongous collection of sellers with a large potential for fraud.

Sorry, eBay is your best chance. The rules regarding selling will not be bent, relaxed or removed anytime soon.