Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

senior member status

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 08:19 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by deadsp0t
one more thing... how can i become a mod? LoL
I guess you have to be around on a regular basis, and be a contributor in a number of areas of the forum.
It's not really about the number of posts you have, but I'd guess at a number around 5000.So you only have a few left, what 4891 or so
Having the ability to act in a responsible manner and be consistent in applying the rules.
Being a team player, whose primary concern is for the wellbeing of the forum, and keeping it clear of clutter and scumbuckets goes down well too !

I guess it also helps if you send a large cheque to the Admins..............hehehe
(NOT)

Does that come with my medicare and AARP subscription or is it a seperate mailing list? LOL
No but most Mods and Admins are on medication from all the cleaning up we have to do. We self-administer for the most part, but intravenous is not unknown ......
Geez people can be messy !

Old 09-04-2009, 03:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Shadow
No but most Mods and Admins are on medication from all the cleaning up we have to do. We self-administer for the most part, but intravenous is not unknown ......
Jim, Jack, and Johnnie FTW

Old 09-05-2009, 06:01 AM

Cool, and great answer! Kinda expected to hear "are you kidding? No way!" I do try to participate where I feel I can, and I need to start searching instead of starting new threads. A lot of the time iam here on my crackberry (not driving) so sereching can be time consuming and I can't upload photos (which sucks) but I do like the site and what it offers, and I would like to contribute by more than just posting. Say finding threads that are really old with little to no replies and deleting them, I hate looking @ those LoL. So seriously if I can I would like to contribute in some sort of way other then posting millions of timesn so drop me a PM mods if there's a way I could pitch in and make this site even better. I know I didn't start out all that great here and this is me trying to turn that around. Thanks in advance , ED.

Old 09-05-2009, 01:18 PM

I understand that, like those "pointless" threads I mentioned maybe continued later. Well again thanks for the info, and maybe someone will read this thread and crawl out of the shell they live in and inlighten us.. And I like how we have people like hershy modding the F2 section because he is an F2 goo roo that kinda thing makes this place a great sorce of info, way beyond a shop manual.