Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

senior member status

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 03:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default senior member status

i know senior members can seel stuff here, but are there any other perks that come with senior status. havent herd of any was just wondering.

Old 09-02-2009, 07:02 PM

Just more experience and knowledge

Old 09-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your senior member benefits check is in the mail...

Old 09-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

All it means is that you've put up 100 posts which means you're probably going to stick around awhile, and the other members have had a chance to meet you and get to know the kind of person you are. It's mainly to stop people from just posting up their parts for sale/bikes and using the place as a site to sell stuff, and protecting the members from unscrupulous sellers we don't know.
Other than that, no benefits other than the people you meet, the information you can obtain if you spend time here, and contributions to helping others. That to me is the most important part of being a member here - there are always guys who have had a problem like you have, and will spend a great deal of their time helping you fix it. You can learn a good deal about your bike here..............

Last edited by Shadow; 09-03-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:01 PM
Administrator - Retired
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^^^ Yep, I guess what he said, too...

Old 09-04-2009, 05:22 AM

Originally Posted by Shadow
All it means is that you've put up 100 posts which means you're probably going to stick around awhile, and the other members have had a chance to meet you and get to know the kind of person you are. It's mainly to stop people from just posting up their parts for sale/bikes and using the place as a site to sell stuff, and protecting the members from unscrupulous sellers we don't know.
Other than that, no benefits other than the people you meet, the information you can obtain if you spend time here, and contributions to helping others. That to me is the most important part of being a member here - there are always guys who have had a problem like you have, and will spend a great deal of their time helping you fix it. You can learn a good deal about your bike here..............
cool deal and i agree, as i have already learned so much in a short time. thanks for the advice folks!

Old 09-04-2009, 05:23 AM
Talking

one more thing... how can i become a mod? LoL

Old 09-04-2009, 05:48 AM
Sprocket Hauler and Savior

Originally Posted by kilgoretrout
Your senior member benefits check is in the mail...
Does that come with my medicare and AARP subscription or is it a seperate mailing list? LOL

Quick Reply: senior member status