Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

*** I'm a new member & the forum won't let me do stuff..? ***

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator and Official Welcome Crew Yeti
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default *** I'm a new member & the forum won't let me do stuff..? ***

I just registered on the forum and I can't use some features. What is wrong?
Newly registered member accounts are automatically placed into a moderated status. This means that certain features, such as posting images or private messaging, WILL NOT FUNCTION until your new account is approved by the forum administration and moved to a standard account status. In addition, posts by moderated users do not appear to the forum at large until they are approved by the forum staff.
So how do I get my member account approved?
Simple: the best way to get noticed is to make a couple of posts; introduce yourself in the New Member Area, or make some useful contributions to other conversations already in progress. All moderated posts are reviewed by members of the forum staff, and new members with approved posts are then reviewed by administration for final approval to full member status.
Where did my For Sale thread/post go?
If your For Sale post does not meet ALL of the requirements for a For Sale ad, it will be deleted. Any post made by a user with less than 100 posts which promotes an item for sale in any fashion will be removed with NO EXCEPTIONS.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work to protect the integrity of the forum, promote the interests of the forum sponsors, and comply with federal regulations.

Last edited by regener8ed; 01-10-2012 at 03:40 PM.