CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Forum Help & Suggestion Center (https://cbrforum.com/forum/forum-help-suggestion-center-8/)
-   -   forum banner pic (https://cbrforum.com/forum/forum-help-suggestion-center-8/forum-banner-pic-107407/)

Craig84 03-18-2010 02:26 AM

forum banner pic

I propose a change in the banner pic, i dont mind the bike thats used i just dont think that angle looks that great, for awhile i thought it was a 4 wheeler, mainly cause i only ever gave it a glance then scrolled down real fast. i realize what it is now. but if the bike was moved up higher or maybe more of a diagonal shot as opposed to a side shot might look better.
what do you guys think?

CBRclassic 03-18-2010 02:43 AM

Sorry , but that prolly is like :icon_deadhorse: ......... :icon_teeth:

but I will leave the thread up for a bit of fun .... LOL

Dont bank on being able to get anything changed though ...it took about a year to get that one up there ... lol:icon_wink:

Craig84 03-18-2010 02:46 AM

i didnt mean any disrespect, just seeing what everyone else thought

regener8ed 03-18-2010 10:00 AM

poll needs a Who Cares? option.

PlayfulGod 03-18-2010 12:22 PM

I hadnt said anything about because as Steve said it took almost 4 years to get that one there n b4 it was the BOTY from like 2002 up there lol. But I do agree we need one that doesnt have such a generic side shot of a bike. I know there are several members that would volunteer to create a kickass banner if the 'owners' would agree n commit their 'techs' to change it out.

Shadow 03-19-2010 01:33 AM

Surely not a difficult change-out ?
Be good to have the latest BOTY in the banner.
Maybe ask the Chainstretcher, and have a competition for the best banner and then submit to the tech's ?

CBRclassic 03-19-2010 01:38 AM

I recon Pete should be put in charge of a campaign to handle this .... :icon_couchhide:

BTW - giday mate ...:icon_teeth: .....

yer om still thin on the ground here :icon_shrug: bloody house chit still ... :icon_doh:

Shadow 03-19-2010 01:46 AM

If you'll put up a Classic design for the new banner, sure, why not.

G'day my old wallaby whacker. Keep the bike out of the mud............hehehe

CBRclassic 03-19-2010 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 894951)

G'day my old wallaby whacker. Keep the bike out of the mud............hehehe

HaHa ...the farm has a sealed proper road right to the gate mate ...LOL

Indiana Hurricane 03-19-2010 06:33 AM

:icon_twocents: or :icon_screwy: I say have 2 bikes a Classic one:icon_angel: and a 2010 model. But what would be really cool would be have like the Classic one on the left and a few inches to the right have the 2010 and in between the two have the other models morphing into the 2010. :icon_shrug: Or if we (the forum) could change the bike every year to the BOTY.:icon_couchhide: