Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

Error message everytime I go into Control Panel

Old 09-13-2011, 07:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CBRclassic
Gee , I thought everyone knew where Pete lived ???
3RD grass hut on the bloody left as you go past the friggin chiefs hut ....
.....which is 30mts past the dam pipe of elephant chit !!

Pete's has the CBR parked out front , with a spear leaning on it ...!!!
You cant miss him! , he is the dude wearing the weird colorful head gear with bloody feathers and stuff hanging out of it it everywhere !!
oohh!!! looks like you know well the area...

everyone knows where shadow lives! there are even some pics in on the web!

Last edited by CBRclassic; 09-13-2011 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-13-2011, 10:52 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Dayum that's a smart mud hut you have me living in.
The ellie's a nice change of pace when I get tired of stabbing people with my spear, and the bike's out of gas. We make our own out of sugarcane. Called methanol. Gives you a helluva headache when you drink it tho' it's only 90% proof so no deposits in bike carbs.............
And NO the CBR1000F does NOT live outside. It has it's own shelter against the house, but if it rains I bring it into the hut. A bit smokey but s'all good. It's the cattle dung we use for fuel. No mosquitos tho.....which is a good thing.
My houseboy has just asked me for a new dynamo for his bike to run the computer - cheeky bugger wants a 3 speed for it too, says it'll be easier to peddle and give me more power. We have a new postman, last one was eaten by a hyena, all we found was his loincloth - hell, even a hyena wouldn't eat that They found the bone from his nose some distance away - we think the hyenas used it as a tooth pick, but not sure......
The chief has a MUCH better house than the rest of us - this is Africa, so as was said in another thread, one has to render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. So we all have to make sure his generator has diesel. Small boys go steal it from tractors down at the crocodile farm by the river. One's been missing for a couple of days, hope he turns up. He used to brush the mud floor in my hut - good lad he was.
Life in Africa is different, for sure. All the women wear grass skirts, and no top - you get used to it after awhile. Makes for interesting looks from the tourists - lecherous buggers It's fun to watch when the housegirl washes the clothes, and bashes them with a rock though - now you know where "stonewear was made. and distressed jeans are when she bashes them too hard....... And don't knock the head dress. It's great for pulling chicks. They love a big codpiece..........they say the feathers tickle tho', but only for awhile - they seem to smile a lot after, dunno why.
I can go on all day, so .............................hehehe

Old 11-06-2011, 04:44 AM
Crazy CBR Salvage Guy. RIP

Originally Posted by crazyduckie
Hi! I'm new to this forum as well. Is it possible to have my account activated as well? I don't believe I am able to PM an admin.
No, no you can't be activated just like that.

You have to go through the official "Spanking of the Bottom Ceremony" just like the rest of us had to.

Please PM Steve for details of where the next Ceremony will take place.

Old 11-06-2011, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by crazyduckie
Hi! I'm new to this forum as well. Is it possible to have my account activated as well? I don't believe I am able to PM an admin.
+1?

Old 11-11-2011, 09:08 PM

So I got my activation privileges but no one ever came with a stallion to pick me up!...and I was really looking forward to going to Stonehenge too.... :falseadvertisement:

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Error message everytime I go into Control Panel