CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   Forum Help & Suggestion Center (https://cbrforum.com/forum/forum-help-suggestion-center-8/)
-   -   Delete my account (https://cbrforum.com/forum/forum-help-suggestion-center-8/delete-my-account-143419/)

sumit.pannalall 11-29-2012 01:06 AM

Delete my account

Hi Guys,
This may sound weird but is it possible to delete this account of mine?

I created this account long back when I was planning to buy a Honda CBR600RR but ended up buying a Ducati Monster and today only I realized that I haven't posted even a single post hence not adding any value to this website itself.

I would really appreciate if Admins can delete this account.

kilgoretrout 11-29-2012 01:50 PM

Lol. I can probably do something for you. Not sure why it matters that you have an acct, though. Plus...you never know when you'll come to your senses and buy a honda. Hehe.

sumit.pannalall 11-29-2012 11:52 PM

:) Will always be a fan of Honda CBRs especially 600RR. Have ridden friend's bike. OOH the refinement!
But it would probably take some time to get a CBR and replace the Duc.

If I do own a CBR I promise I will come back and register again. But for now I feel it would be best to delete my account.

Apologies for the extra for the mods :)

RoadiJeff 12-01-2012 05:54 AM

It's not like they charge you a monthly fee for having an account on here. Just delete the little icon from you favorite places in your browser and forget you were ever here. :)

cbrsixpack 03-21-2013 09:17 AM

please delete mine,i sold my CBR1000FN

chainstretcher 03-24-2013 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by RoadiJeff (Post 1204705)
It's not like they charge you a monthly fee for having an account on here. Just delete the little icon from you favorite places in your browser and forget you were ever here. :)

No, that is incorrect. We do charge a monthly fee. Do you mean to say you haven't been paying? Can I pleeeze have your updated billing information for our records? Thanks, chain ...

:D

chainstretcher 03-24-2013 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by cbrsixpack (Post 1222947)

Nope ... you're a ROTM winner ... infamy follows your award for posterity ...

Sebastionbear1 03-24-2013 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by cbrsixpack (Post 1222947)

And your bike still lives on through the CBR forum with it's new carer Knackie :D

No, no, no cbrsixpack, your account can't be deleted, it must remain for internerd eternity!

Cheers, SB

kilgoretrout 03-24-2013 03:22 PM

Man, chain's on fire today. :D

And I see Rob is still a bit of a sook. hehehe.....

RoadiJeff 03-25-2013 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by chainstretcher (Post 1223448)
No, that is incorrect. We do charge a monthly fee. Do you mean to say you haven't been paying? Can I pleeeze have your updated billing information for our records? Thanks, chain ...

:D

Just send me $1 per post for my forum contributions and I'll call it even. ;)