Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

Another photo , short bus rider

  #1  
Old 10-12-2009, 10:28 AM
bambam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: J-ville, FLORIDA
Posts: 739
Talking Another photo , short bus rider

mods, i dont understand why i can post avatar pic and sig pic, but cant seem to get pics attached to thread, ive read the help from Classic and cant seem to get this to work. I would love a little help, dying to show some pics, i can email these to someone smarter with a nicer computer. been flamed askin simple questions, but i dont care , please help
 
  #2  
Old 10-12-2009, 06:28 PM
rellimdekim's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Blacksburg, VA
Posts: 267
Default

Originally Posted by bambam View Post
mods, i dont understand why i can post avatar pic and sig pic, but cant seem to get pics attached to thread, ive read the help from Classic and cant seem to get this to work. I would love a little help, dying to show some pics, i can email these to someone smarter with a nicer computer. been flamed askin simple questions, but i dont care , please help
the best thing is to have a site that you have your photos hosted.. like flicker or picassa... then you need to copy the photo's location (URL) and paste it in between this- [img]...[/img] . It should be [img]url[/img], this will put the picture into the post.

Make sure you are using the brackets and that img is in lowercase...
 
  #3  
Old 10-15-2009, 09:13 PM
chainstretcher's Avatar
Admin Emeritus & MVN
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Conyers, GA
Posts: 6,908
Default

Originally Posted by rellimdekim View Post
the best thing is to have a site that you have your photos hosted.. like flicker or picassa... then you need to copy the photo's location (URL) and paste it in between this- [img]...[/img] . It should be [img]url[/img], this will put the picture into the post.

Make sure you are using the brackets and that img is in lowercase...
Or, you can host them somewhere then just copy and paste the URL after clicking the .

The reason you can't attach pics is most likely that they are too large (file size). You don't need to have the latest greatest to shrink the file size of pics. Windows paint will do the job just fine and is found on most computers.
 
  #4  
Old 10-15-2009, 09:18 PM
JHouse's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Houston Exburbs
Posts: 1,441
Default

I use www.photobucket.com. It is free and simple (I'm not affiliated in any way). You can make different "albums" and they can be private or public as you select. You can upload pictures individually or in groups. Right under the picture is a URL in a window that you copy and then paste it in a post and the picture magically appears.

That's all I know.
 
  #5  
Old 10-15-2009, 11:06 PM
rellimdekim's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Blacksburg, VA
Posts: 267
Default

Originally Posted by chainstretcher View Post
Or, you can host them somewhere then just copy and paste the URL after clicking the .

The reason you can't attach pics is most likely that they are too large (file size). You don't need to have the latest greatest to shrink the file size of pics. Windows paint will do the job just fine and is found on most computers.

I use GIMP, its a free program that is like Photoshop.. I love it.. Works amazingly and how can you beat free?
 
  #6  
Old 10-20-2009, 12:59 PM
bambam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: J-ville, FLORIDA
Posts: 739
Default thanks yall

i finally figured out the link thing, now trying to get photos resized so they show , not just a link. http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1256060665
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Romano Nunziato
CBR 600F2
3
03-05-2014 04:52 PM
ShortyzKustomz
CBR 1000F "Hurricane"
26
07-16-2009 09:22 PM
vipercwf
General Tech
10
10-22-2005 01:00 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Another photo , short bus rider


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.