Forum Help & Suggestion Center Need help with CBR Forum? Ask. Have a suggestion to better CBRF? Tell us here. DO NOT POST QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BIKE HERE.

Another photo , short bus rider

Old 10-12-2009, 10:28 AM
Talking Another photo , short bus rider

mods, i dont understand why i can post avatar pic and sig pic, but cant seem to get pics attached to thread, ive read the help from Classic and cant seem to get this to work. I would love a little help, dying to show some pics, i can email these to someone smarter with a nicer computer. been flamed askin simple questions, but i dont care , please help

Old 10-12-2009, 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by bambam View Post
mods, i dont understand why i can post avatar pic and sig pic, but cant seem to get pics attached to thread, ive read the help from Classic and cant seem to get this to work. I would love a little help, dying to show some pics, i can email these to someone smarter with a nicer computer. been flamed askin simple questions, but i dont care , please help
the best thing is to have a site that you have your photos hosted.. like flicker or picassa... then you need to copy the photo's location (URL) and paste it in between this- [img]...[/img] . It should be [img]url[/img], this will put the picture into the post.

Make sure you are using the brackets and that img is in lowercase...

Old 10-15-2009, 09:13 PM
Admin Emeritus & MVN

Originally Posted by rellimdekim View Post
the best thing is to have a site that you have your photos hosted.. like flicker or picassa... then you need to copy the photo's location (URL) and paste it in between this- [img]...[/img] . It should be [img]url[/img], this will put the picture into the post.

Make sure you are using the brackets and that img is in lowercase...
Or, you can host them somewhere then just copy and paste the URL after clicking the .

The reason you can't attach pics is most likely that they are too large (file size). You don't need to have the latest greatest to shrink the file size of pics. Windows paint will do the job just fine and is found on most computers.

Old 10-15-2009, 09:18 PM

I use www.photobucket.com. It is free and simple (I'm not affiliated in any way). You can make different "albums" and they can be private or public as you select. You can upload pictures individually or in groups. Right under the picture is a URL in a window that you copy and then paste it in a post and the picture magically appears.

That's all I know.

Old 10-15-2009, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by chainstretcher View Post
Or, you can host them somewhere then just copy and paste the URL after clicking the .

The reason you can't attach pics is most likely that they are too large (file size). You don't need to have the latest greatest to shrink the file size of pics. Windows paint will do the job just fine and is found on most computers.

I use GIMP, its a free program that is like Photoshop.. I love it.. Works amazingly and how can you beat free?

Old 10-20-2009, 12:59 PM
Default thanks yall

i finally figured out the link thing, now trying to get photos resized so they show , not just a link. http://i944.photobucket.com/albums/a...g?t=1256060665