CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   F4i - For-Sale / Trade (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-sale-trade-99/)
-   -   2005 cbr 600f4i fairings (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-sale-trade-99/2005-cbr-600f4i-fairings-146621/)

Maine cbr rider 05-06-2013 03:39 PM

2005 cbr 600f4i fairings

3 Attachment(s)
what i have

used 2005 cbr 600f4i fairings.
not broken but really ugly. scratched and rattle can painted...best offer...localpick-up...or you pay packing/shipping..free to the funniest sob story :icon_goofygrin:

i have a few other items for this bike for sale on craigslist but i cannot sell here until i have 100 posts...you know the rules...:icon_eek:

i just want all this stuff gone because i sold the bike.

MtnHonda 05-06-2013 11:35 PM

I don't really have a sob story, I was just so excited to buy a bike that I didn't pay any attention to anything more than it ran and didn't appear to be wrecked so I bought it. Come to find out it just about every faring is cracked somewhere, usually where there is a attachment point. So new to me at 18k mi I've replaced the stock tires, going to replace the chain and sprockets, and hopefully fix whatever is throwing a FI code.

Still don't regret it one bit though, love my bike, can't wait to get it reliable and get riding. So if you don't get anyone close, wherever that may be, let me know.

Maine cbr rider 05-07-2013 09:18 AM

fairings

I'm in maine so i'll try to figure out the shipping.

are your fairings in good condition as far as the paint job. If so you might be closer to fixing yours with jb weld from the back side. it might be easier and cheaper then re-painting the ones i have.

what color is your bike.
which pieces are broken.

Yin-Yang 05-07-2013 10:48 AM

Dammit:icon_rant: I was hoping you had the blue side fairings at least. I cant find one for the life of me

Maine cbr rider 05-07-2013 11:11 AM

repairs

1 Attachment(s)
YIN YANG,

you can fix the yosh pipe with a $20 kit direct from the factory.
new stainless bands and stainless rivets.
you will need a better then normal rivet gun.
i bought a big ass manual rivet gun from harbor frieght tools for $20.
i repaired the stainless bands on the f4i that i repaired and it looked alot better.

i have a new blue upper fairing set.... rear , headlight, and front tire fender.
they are NEW so if you are interested pm me.I'm not giving them away.

Originally Posted by Yin-Yang (Post 1231236)
Dammit:icon_rant: I was hoping you had the blue side fairings at least. I cant find one for the life of me

Pablo F Estrada 05-09-2013 09:30 PM

I need a front upper fairing how much ??? Crashed my bike and mine cannot be repaired

Hook a brother up please

cbo 05-10-2013 11:02 PM

Does the front fairing fit an 01? If it's still available put me in line to take it if it'll fit my bike.

And do you happen to have a front fender too? Only two pieces I need to make my bike looking good again after my neighbor ran into it with a yukon -_-

Yin-Yang 05-12-2013 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Maine cbr rider (Post 1231246)
YIN YANG,

you can fix the yosh pipe with a $20 kit direct from the factory.
new stainless bands and stainless rivets.
you will need a better then normal rivet gun.
i bought a big ass manual rivet gun from harbor frieght tools for $20.
i repaired the stainless bands on the f4i that i repaired and it looked alot better.

i have a new blue upper fairing set.... rear , headlight, and front tire fender.
they are NEW so if you are interested pm me.I'm not giving them away.

Are you CEREAL? I cant find that kit anywhere I BJ'ed Google all night looking for that even the yoshimura website. Help me out brotha lol

Maine cbr rider 05-13-2013 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Yin-Yang (Post 1232170)
Are you CEREAL? I cant find that kit anywhere I BJ'ed Google all night looking for that even the yoshimura website. Help me out brotha lol

TRI Muffler

link above!!!!

I"M not certian exactly which exhaust you have from your pictures...
1-800-634-9166

i have a few left over STAINLESS STEeL bands left from my exhaust, but i don't think they will fit because i only had the ovals...plus you need the heavy duty SS rivets from YOSHI.

call them ..they are good at helping on the cheap.

BlackBy4 06-12-2013 10:44 AM

Do you still have there front fairing/cowlings?