F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Where does your F4i shop?

Old 07-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Default Where does your F4i shop?

Where do you shop on-line for your CBR parts and accessories? Quality, support, and shipping gets higher marks.

Do you prefer Brand parts or does generic (all-purpose) work fine?

What make your on-line store stand out?

Old 07-12-2009, 10:41 PM

where ever I find the price I am willing to pay mainly lol. Found alot of good stuff on ebay.

Old 07-12-2009, 10:48 PM
July 2008 ROTM

As noble as this thread might be, there are some heavy advertising rules on CBRForum, and typing in a bunch of URLs isn't the best idea.

That said, I've gotten most of my stuff from Ebay, some aftermarket from MotoMummy, and OEM parts from HondaParts-Direct.

Old 07-13-2009, 04:31 AM

Originally Posted by Bonafide View Post
Where do you shop on-line for your CBR parts and accessories? Quality, support, and shipping gets higher marks.

Do you prefer Brand parts or does generic (all-purpose) work fine?

What make your on-line store stand out?
Mainly Bike Bandit for OEM parts. Good prices, quick shipping, better service. Locally, the Cycle Gear store here has a lot of stuff and I try to support them.

Otherwise, for aftermarket stuff, there are a billion online sources.

--Paul

Old 07-13-2009, 04:46 AM

I've never actually ordered from them but i get catalogs from motosport.com and they seem like a really reputable company with pretty fair prices.

Old 07-13-2009, 08:33 AM

MotoSport does great with shipping.. Some times they don't have the best price but its only within a few dollars. And they always have shipping free deals.

Old 07-13-2009, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Aken View Post
As noble as this thread might be, there are some heavy advertising rules on CBRForum, and typing in a bunch of URLs isn't the best idea.

That said, I've gotten most of my stuff from Ebay, some aftermarket from MotoMummy, and OEM parts from HondaParts-Direct.
That's cool; I ain't trying to be a part of any violations...

I appreciate all responses giving, but eBay will be my last option--if an option at all.

Old 07-13-2009, 11:59 AM

I've done BikeBandit and Honda Parts Direct for OEM parts with excellent results both places. NewEnough for gear and bike cover. Ebay for exhaust and undertail. KneeDraggers for accessories (grips, windscreen). Local vendors for battery, lubes, chain and sprockets.

Old 07-13-2009, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by yog182 View Post
MotoSport does great with shipping.. Some times they don't have the best price but its only within a few dollars. And they always have shipping free deals.
I second that. They also have the OEM diagrams for every stock part like HondaParts Direct. I bought almost all my gear from them.

Also, for really cheap gear/some accessories, motorcyclecloseouts is a store that is based right around me. Their inventory rotates frequently but some of their stuff like high end helmets and other high priced items are at a great discount.

Old 07-13-2009, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by bigtim4 View Post
I second that. They also have the OEM diagrams for every stock part like HondaParts Direct. I bought almost all my gear from them.

Also, for really cheap gear/some accessories, motorcyclecloseouts is a store that is based right around me. Their inventory rotates frequently but some of their stuff like high end helmets and other high priced items are at a great discount.

Did Honda Parts Direct go out of business?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where does your F4i shop?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.