F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Where to buy Jardine RT-One Carbon Fiber High Mount?

  #1  
Old 05-04-2010, 11:26 AM
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 42
Default Where to buy Jardine RT-One Carbon Fiber High Mount?

i cant seem to find the CF high mount..it is usually only aluminum. BTW I have a 2003 f4i.
 
  #2  
Old 05-04-2010, 11:32 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,692
Default

Originally Posted by musantemike View Post
i cant seem to find the CF high mount..it is usually only aluminum. BTW I have a 2003 f4i.

Dude u need to be careful u may start to **** some people with these very repetitive new threads...




http://www.starcycle-usa.com/servlet...02-2003/Detail

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...d=270414273637

http://fatbikez.com/jardine-rt-one-s...06-carbon.html
 
  #3  
Old 05-04-2010, 11:42 AM
July 2010 ROTM
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: arkansas
Posts: 1,150
Default

not to be mean, but this is like the third one all about the same thing

pretty much pick your favorite online site or head to ebay
 
  #4  
Old 05-04-2010, 11:45 AM
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 42
Default

Originally Posted by vangill View Post
not to be mean, but this is like the third one all about the same thing

pretty much pick your favorite online site or head to ebay
tough crowd...
 
  #5  
Old 05-04-2010, 11:51 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 5,692
Default

Originally Posted by musantemike View Post
tough crowd...

its just because threads like these have been posted hundreds of times... probably like 20 in the past week or so... all u have to do is use the search button and u will find ur answers... i mean u coulda asked this question in ur last thread and u woulda gotten a answer since its the same topic...

Van isnt tryin to be a jerk its just we hate to see the forum littered up with the same things posted up over and over again... when the answers are easy to find... i mean it took me 30 seconds to find those three pipes all i did was go to google and type in f4i carbon fiber jardine.... and hit the shopping tab...

we say what we do to help u because eventually people will just start ignoring your threads bc they are tired of the repetition...

good luck man,
Zac

 

Last edited by __Z__; 05-04-2010 at 11:54 AM.
  #6  
Old 05-04-2010, 01:55 PM
Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 42
Default

Originally Posted by zmds18 View Post
its just because threads like these have been posted hundreds of times... probably like 20 in the past week or so... all u have to do is use the search button and u will find ur answers... i mean u coulda asked this question in ur last thread and u woulda gotten a answer since its the same topic...

Van isnt tryin to be a jerk its just we hate to see the forum littered up with the same things posted up over and over again... when the answers are easy to find... i mean it took me 30 seconds to find those three pipes all i did was go to google and type in f4i carbon fiber jardine.... and hit the shopping tab...

we say what we do to help u because eventually people will just start ignoring your threads bc they are tired of the repetition...

good luck man,
Zac

ok fair enough....
 
  #7  
Old 05-04-2010, 02:11 PM
RojerLockless's Avatar
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Houston TEXAS
Posts: 2,600
Default

We have local site sponsors that will give you a discount call them up and tell them you are a member
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
DarkNinja75
F4i - For-Sale / Trade
5
06-24-2012 02:30 PM
greenc51
F4i - For-Sale / Trade
6
09-03-2011 07:29 PM
traitorhound
F4i - Main Forum
6
03-11-2008 06:53 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where to buy Jardine RT-One Carbon Fiber High Mount?


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.