CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   F4i - Main Forum (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/)
-   -   What do you think? (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/what-do-you-think-121221/)

MuscleswitCBR 02-14-2011 07:01 PM

What do you think?

2 Attachment(s)
I've been on here asking alot of questions and learned a ton thanks to you guys so I thought id share my bike and ask what you guys think of my f4i? I bought it at the end of August with 3200k from a dealer and it was bone stock. This is my first bike ever. The Cowl was cracked were it holds the windscreen and the right side fairing had a scratch in it. Everything done to this bike I did by myself and I must say im hooked on bikes lol
So far this winter ive done
Hotbodies Smoke Flushmounts signals up front
Clear alternatives smoke LED brake light with intergrated turn signals
New Cowl and right side fairing
Homemade undertail with flip plate
Woodcraft frame sliders
Power Commander 3
K&N air filter
Two Bros Exhaust
Blue SS HEL front(Full race) and rear brake lines
CRG blue shorty levers
Compition Werks blue pegs
Blue Fairing bolts
DDM tuning HIDs 8k
Blue rim tape
Blue CBR grips
Blue CBR tank protector
Zero Gravity DB smoke windscreen
Driven 15T front sprocket
Driven 46T rear sprocket with blue sprocket nuts
Pazzo Blue preload adjusters
And some other little things

Coming soon is EK Blue chain, Gear indicator and Speedo Healer
I pretty much just wanted to thank everyone for there help and let me know what you think of my bike and what I shud do next? Im thinking about having the rims powder coated blue? I finally rode it yesturday and the 15T front sprocket really woke the bike up! I wud suggest adding that to any f4i.

Attachment 50441

Attachment 50442

Candypaintdrip 02-14-2011 07:13 PM

Cleanin looking f4i, nice work bro. Really like the blue accents on the bike! Question...where did u purchase ur sprockets at? This is my next mod and would really like to get it rollin, thanks!

xricer 02-14-2011 07:25 PM

Nice!....I'd like to see a better pic of the flip up plate.

MuscleswitCBR 02-15-2011 07:52 PM

I bought the sprockets from a company called racecrafters(Racecraftersusa.com) they have an ebay store which is were I got them because it was cheaper. For the flip plate I went to the hardware store and picked up the stiffest cabinet hinge I could find then I put it on its side a smacked it with a hammer a few times to make it even more stiff and now I can move it all the way up or down without it moving while riding. really easy to reach back and flip up

Visionary 02-15-2011 09:29 PM

Where did you get the new front cowl ? My cowl is broken where the turn signal is, and my buddy got me flush mounts for xmas.. I'm willing to spend the money to buy a new one, just not sure where. Just haven't found a good place to buy just that 1 piece. Bike looks great BTW.. I have the same one, you have inspired me to get the blue rim tape.