F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Well... I finally wrecked.

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2010, 04:53 PM
Registered Users
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by m3ds
Which vendor did you go through for the ones from China? Because I got mine from auctmarts and the holes lined up pretty near perfect and mounted well. They are flimsy and the paint does chip off easily, but you're not going to find better out there for anything reasonable. Just spray a coat of clear over it like the above poster stated
Delkevic. Ebay them, cheaper than the website. They usually ship from colorado, got mine from china tho as they were out of stock. Owned both auctmarts and delkevic, delkevic quality is much much better and stronger, I can twist the rear fairing for my f4i almost 360 degrees with ease and no breaks or creases. Unpainted ones are cheaper than anyone else. Painted ones go for about the same.

Old 02-17-2010, 09:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xDucttapekinGx
Delkevic. Ebay them, cheaper than the website. They usually ship from colorado, got mine from china tho as they were out of stock. Owned both auctmarts and delkevic, delkevic quality is much much better and stronger, I can twist the rear fairing for my f4i almost 360 degrees with ease and no breaks or creases. Unpainted ones are cheaper than anyone else. Painted ones go for about the same.
Sweet, I hadn't heard of them but they do look quality! Next time (if there is a next time, hopefully I don't tear these fairings up lol) I'll try them out