F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Well, finally got some wheels!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 11:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Well, finally got some wheels!!!!

ORIGINAL: obzidian
hahaha.... i wish if i could! Its on there for now as that was a silly gift from the wifie. I told her i'll have it, but i never disclosed for HOW long... lol! I did a little scratch test and honestly, it didn't scratch the triple, so i figured it would be ok for while.

Actually, when dealing for the bike, they offered to give me the course with MTII for free with the purchase. I thought about it and actually took the course before to see if riding was in me. Well, passed that **** with flying colors!! So, yes, i got my certification than two days later, i drove home with the 04'!!!
good choice on doing the course, and thats pretty cool that they offered to give you the MTII course for free.

for my key i have a really tiny key ring on my key, and then i have the rest of my keys on a lanyard with a little clasp on it. but if it doesnt scratch your bike at all, then i wouldnt worry about it.

Last edited by axsys; 12-18-2014 at 09:27 AM.
Old 02-19-2008, 01:08 PM

Yeah, i'm keeping a close eye on it to see if indeed it scratches anything. Yeah, i thought that was pretty cool aswell but at the same time, i didn't trust them to well.... like if they were just trying to sell the bike first then go ... oops, my bad, its february, no class for you!!!

ORIGINAL: axsys

ORIGINAL: obzidian
hahaha.... i wish if i could! Its on there for now as that was a silly gift from the wifie. I told her i'll have it, but i never disclosed for HOW long... lol! I did a little scratch test and honestly, it didn't scratch the triple, so i figured it would be ok for while.

Actually, when dealing for the bike, they offered to give me the course with MTII for free with the purchase. I thought about it and actually took the course before to see if riding was in me. Well, passed that **** with flying colors!! So, yes, i got my certification than two days later, i drove home with the 04'!!!
good choice on doing the course, and thats pretty cool that they offered to give you the MTII course for free.

for my key i have a really tiny key ring on my key, and then i have the rest of my keys on a lanyard with a little clasp on it. but if it doesnt scratch your bike at all, then i wouldnt worry about it.

Old 02-19-2008, 02:34 PM

vedy sexy bike!!! Nice choice man.

Old 02-19-2008, 03:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice ride and garage floor, always wanted a checkered floor for my rides! lol... Welcome!

Old 02-20-2008, 05:55 PM

ORIGINAL: matt_m427

Nice ride and garage floor, always wanted a checkered floor for my rides! lol... Welcome!
yeah, to bad my checkered garage floor is covered with stuff i should get rid of, but, i guess i'm emotionally attached to all this junk!!

Old 02-20-2008, 06:12 PM

Wow.. Clean bike and congrats.. Could anyone tell me where I could find mirrors like that??????

Old 02-20-2008, 10:27 PM

ORIGINAL: dangerranger21

Wow.. Clean bike and congrats.. Could anyone tell me where I could find mirrors like that??????
yeah, me too!!

Old 02-21-2008, 02:51 PM

Sweet bike! I just got an 04 F4i same color but mine is completely bone stock. I got 2244 miles on the clock. Congratz!

Old 02-21-2008, 06:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Everton

Sweet bike! I just got an 04 F4i same color but mine is completely bone stock. I got 2244 miles on the clock. Congratz!
congrates!!! Mine was stock for the exception of some CF mirror and a tank protector that was recently removed!

Old 02-21-2008, 08:36 PM

I would realllyyyyyyy like to know where you can find mirrors like that!!!

Quick Reply: Well, finally got some wheels!!!!