F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Weird Day

Old 05-12-2010, 05:41 PM
Default Weird Day

Well I ordered a Hotbodies undertail around 3 months ago and I used a Visa giftcard. Well around a week went by and I never got any info from them so I called them and they said that it was the old undertail and it was discontinued and that they would refund my money. So I then looked around and then I found my pimpbike undertail kit so I was pretty happy with that. Well I installed my undertail from pimpbikes around a month ago and I love it.

Well I just got into work today and there is a Hotbodies undertail sitting in my office so I was a bit floored. Well I thought of my buddy right away because he has the same bike as me so I thought that I would sell it to him. Any way I continued looking at the package and I noticed it was for a 04-06 F4i.

So not only did hotbodies tell me they discontinued it and also refunded my money they then sent me an undertail for a different year bike and it was free.

MODS please dont remove this because not that many people go look at the for sale stuff, also I am not going to be putting a price I am just curious if I could help some other people on here out and will give them a great deal because I paid nothing for it. but I was wondering if anybody would be interested in this piece.

Old 05-12-2010, 06:00 PM

LOL thats so awesome dude I had a similar deal with a turbo timer for my old car. I ended up getting two of them.. But good looking out, im sure someone could use this.

Old 05-12-2010, 06:37 PM

painted or unpainted?

Old 05-12-2010, 06:38 PM

Unpainted, its that white primer look.

Old 05-12-2010, 06:39 PM

Ill get some pics of it as soon as I get home so everyone can see it. Also it uses the stock taillight but it has blinkers that come with it. It is a pretty sweet undertail.

Old 05-12-2010, 06:48 PM

i think i know what it looks like... i just so happen to have the hotbodies undertail bookmarked in my "buy this chit" folder haha.

pm sent

Old 05-12-2010, 06:56 PM
July 2010 ROTM

if he doesnt want it hit me up

Old 05-12-2010, 07:33 PM

Hey dude, I pmed you. Get back to me please

Old 05-12-2010, 07:45 PM
Official Welcome Crew

Wow.. aint it nice when things go in your favor for a change?

Old 05-12-2010, 08:17 PM

Ha nice now you can make a little money out of your situation. I'd make sure hotbodies refunded your money to that card tho.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Weird Day

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.