F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Want to buy a CBR600 rr

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 09:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hangfire
If you can't be bothered to use punctation in your sentences in order to be polite to your audience and make that gibberish easier to read, why the hell should we be polite and helpful in our responses?

If you type like your speshul because you are speshul, then that's ok. If you type like your speshul because your just lazy, then you deserve any sarcasm you get. Personally I ignore illiterate, lazy **** and inconsiderate posts altogether, except of course when I stop to make fun of them, a good laugh here or there is about all they are really good for.

words right out of my mouth.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:14 PM

nice, i laughed my *** off reading this post. for what its worth i like stuff more after i fix it up because its something i made. gosh i hope i didn't forget any periods. i don't want to get flamed like the last guy. lol

Old 05-18-2009, 09:18 PM

You remembered your periods. However, you failed at capital letters! What is wrong with you!?!?!

Old 05-18-2009, 10:20 PM

"I want a cbr600 rr want to sell my F4i I just like the style of it and also since I drop my bike at 15 miles per hour "

So if I understand this correctly one of the things you do on a regular basis is drop your bike at 15 miles per hour.

Given that you want to know if you should buy a new 600RR?

Well the answer to that question is: Absolutely yes!

The new 2009 600RR's have the latest in anti-drop technology. No longer do you have to worry about loosing control of you bike at 15 mph.

With the new 2009 600RR the ADT (anti drop technology) sensors are effective from 0 all the way to around 20mph.

This is easy to test: Go to your local dealer showroom and check out a 2009 600RR. It will probably be on it's sidestand unless it is on a rear stand. Either way take the bike off of it's stand (side or rear) and stand it upright. Let it balance for a moment and then quickly take your hands off of it and walk away. The ADT sensors will kick in immediately and maintain the bike in a vertical or near vertical position.

It really is an amazing piece of technology. After you've seen how well the ADT works on a 2009 600RR I would suggest comparing it to the ADT on the 2009 1000RR. It will be obvious at that point that the ADT works exactly the same on each bike! It is really amazing you can get all that performance in just a 600CC bike!

At this point the employees of the dealership will probably be acting a little upset as it is very likely that no one has ever came into their dealership before who knows about the ADT system. I would just ignore them if I were you.

PS: The reason there are a bunch of blue flashing lights in the parking lot is most likely because they have decided that they should be advertising the new ADT technology. They will probably ask you to stick around since you have already demonstrated your expertise. You may even be offered a job!

Last edited by dondi; 05-18-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:05 PM

You, without a doubt, tried way too hard.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by teko1020
You, without a doubt, tried way too hard.
+1. lol. agreed.

Old 05-18-2009, 11:47 PM

I know. But I was bored waiting for my wife to come to bed. I won't be bored in a minute or two.

Old 05-19-2009, 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by dondi
I know. But I was bored waiting for my wife to come to bed. I won't be bored in a minute or two.
I hope you won't be bored cause you'll be sleeping. Otherwise, too much info.

Old 05-19-2009, 01:02 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^ OH GOD DAMN! lol. Anyways. When I had my first car, I pretty much totaled it. I mean I didn't know if it was going to be gone or not. But when I got it back, I felt more attached almost, because of what had happened. I think I'd feel the same way. I'd be more hesitant to ride, but at the same time, would want to start fresh.

Old 05-19-2009, 07:19 AM

I rebuilt a bike that I didn't even drop, finding numerous things wrong with it from the hackjob of a previous owner. Through all that, I'm still happy with and confident in my bike. You dropped it at 15, what was the damage? And, like everyone else said, if you actually repaired it then it should feel fine.

And always remember the golden rule:
One must speak intelligently to get intelligent answers.

Quick Reply: Want to buy a CBR600 rr