F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

UFO LIGHTS!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2007, 05:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: UFO LIGHTS!!

ORIGINAL: 02cbrf4i4u

ORIGINAL: halik008

i would never buy those. Except for one of the turn signal setting, all of the turning signal settings are COMPLETELY inadequate in terms of visibility. Last thing i need is getting run over by 5000lb SUV cause couldn't even notice my "cool" turn signal.

Yea...im pretty sure that SUV is going to hit you anyway....brake lights dont really matter if the SUV driver isnt paying attention in the first place!! And if you didnt know.. LEDs are MUCH bighter than stock bulbs.

And too tell you the truth I dont really care if you are going to buy any...i am... so I will let you know if I get rear ended by a van the day after I install them!!!
it's not a matter of not paying attention. It's matter of not being able to SEE the "blinker" cause from the video the "blinker" feature was BARELY visible.

As for LEDs being much brigther then stock bulbs........ wrong. Depends on the LED's mcd...

Old 09-23-2007, 05:12 PM

Not to mention red turn signals are illegal.

Old 09-23-2007, 06:20 PM

What are you talking about.....red turn signals are perfectly legal!!! At least in VA...which the laws are very strict. What state do you live in????

Not to break ur *****.....but do you know anything about anything??? Because from what Ive read..you just say things to say them without any knowledge of what ur talking about.

As for the video... it is pretty ****ty quality...I have seen them on my buddies bike....and belive me...they are much brighter than stock or my integrated aftermarket tail.

Old 09-23-2007, 07:11 PM

What are you talking about.....red turn signals are perfectly legal!!! At least in VA...which the laws are very strict. What state do you live in????

Not to break ur *****.....but do you know anything about anything??? Because from what Ive read..you just say things to say them without any knowledge of what ur talking about.

As for the video... it is pretty ****ty quality...I have seen them on my buddies bike....and belive me...they are much brighter than stock or my integrated aftermarket tail.

i live in michigan and flashing red or blue (or any red/blue lights for that matter other then brakes) lights are illegal since "they are reserved for police"

As for your presonal attack....blah blah blah. Sounds like you can't take criticism and get sand in ur vag.....

Old 09-23-2007, 07:36 PM

Please do. I think a lot of us would appreciate it, including me.

ORIGINAL: axsys

ORIGINAL: rivets

Any chance you'll make more and resell them? I'd be interested.
possibly, i might also make a tutorial on how to do it so that people wont have to spend $165 to have the same effect ad the UFO lights

Old 09-23-2007, 07:37 PM

i live in michigan and flashing red or blue (or any red/blue lights for that matter other then brakes) lights are illegal since "they are reserved for police"

As for your presonal attack....blah blah blah. Sounds like you can't take criticism and get sand in ur vag.....

Well I guess if I tap on my brakes in Michigan than its illegal...right? or are your brake lights amber there as well?

I said " Not to break ur *****" dont take it so personally!!

^"get sand in ur vag" what does that even meen? hahaaa

How about some sesame seeds....do they count....maybe cheese lettuce or tomatoes...how about them...do they count? If so, I will get them in my "vag" as soon as possible!!

[IMG]local://upfiles/8743/A289A0DE913542C7BF33BB4EDED780A4.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-24-2007, 01:55 AM
Default Re: Ufo lights!!

02cbrf4i4u, you need to watch more south park to get the whole "sand in your vag" thing lol.

and in AZ and most other states, red turn signals are not illegal, in fact some cars come from the dealer with brakes lights that also work as signals. they have to be either red or amber in the rear by law here. you may be thinking about red signals on the front being illegal, which is very possible. it could also vary from state to state.....

________
Flood Insurance Dicussion

Last edited by axsys; 05-04-2011 at 11:08 PM.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:15 AM

ORIGINAL: axsys

and in AZ and most other states, red turn signals are not illegal, in fact some cars come from the dealer with brakes lights that also work as signals. they have to be either red or amber in the rear by law here. you may be thinking about red signals on the front being illegal, which is very possible. it could also vary from state to state.....
yeah it probably varies state to state, but here in california when i used to have an acura integra 1995, i remember when they just made the new 2000 models and they have an all red back amber for the tail/brake/turn signals and the turn signals do flash red. then again i guess it does vary state to state.

Old 09-24-2007, 02:17 AM

and 02cbrf4ifu can you post up some vids of your friend's bike w/ those ufo lights on them? i wanna see how they look, especially in terms of brightness.

thanks

Old 09-24-2007, 05:25 PM

I will give him a call....we usually ride on Thrusdays so Im sure I can get a vid up by Thrus Night or friday. They are birghter than stock by far. Ill keep you posted.

Quick Reply: UFO LIGHTS!!