F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

two brothers 10" slip-on

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 11:11 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default two brothers 10" slip-on

what is everyone's opinion on that pipe? i wanted the 15" but they said i'd have to wait three more weeks and i am impatient. they said they can send me the 10" on monday though. so whats everyone's input on the 10"? do you think it would look stupid on the bike being that short? so far everyone's opinion i've gotten in person tell me they think it would look sick!!!! plus, most bikes these days come stock w/ short pipes so its got that going for it too. so tell me what you think.....yay or nay? im very anxious to get a slip-on put onto my F4i and dont feel like waiting. please post up you're opinions!

("they"=HAI bikeshop in FL.)

Old 04-26-2007, 11:50 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: two brothers 10" slip-on

Go for the shorty! If I had the cash, I would git wun. Props on the two bros. - I am envious.

Old 04-27-2007, 12:25 AM

well the guy told me that if i get it and install it only to decide i dont like the look of it. he said just ship it back (no restocking fee) and since the 15' would take 2-3weeks, i'd still end up getting THAT one w/in that same time frame. im just very impatient when it comes to the UPS man, haha. i want my **** the next day haha. so yeah, im just hoping that it looks awesome on the bike. just scared that a 10" pipe will look goofy on it. i'll post up pics of it once i get it (on tuesday) and everyone can weigh in on it.

Old 04-27-2007, 01:24 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Be patient and get exactly what you want. What is a fewweeks compared to living with what you got and having to "compromise". You can still ride until then, right?

Old 04-27-2007, 01:36 AM

who cares what it looks like, its what it sounds like. Two Bros rule

Old 04-27-2007, 04:10 AM

I have a two brothers on my bike and I love it!!

Old 04-27-2007, 06:08 AM

ORIGINAL: voodoochyl

Be patient and get exactly what you want. What is a fewweeks compared to living with what you got and having to "compromise". You can still ride until then, right?
i know that. and thats why i agreed to what the guy at HAI was offering. im willing to see what the 10" looks like b/c some people said they thought it would look pretty cool. so when i get it i'll put it on the bike and see how i feel about it. i was just curious of what other people may think about it.

Old 04-27-2007, 12:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

10" is fine...if a girl complains about it, then she is a ho.

Old 04-27-2007, 12:16 PM

lol, nice.

well i just did some searching on the web and found on other forums that people had to get power commanders after installing their two bros pipe because of popping during decell. is this true? i've spent the BANK this week on my bike and dont plan on spending damn near another $300 for a power commander. BUT at the same time i read one or two people say that theirs ran PERFECT w/o any popping ect.

and thanks for all the input everybody!

-and hey STEPHENS, did you come across any problems w/ popping during decell w/ you're two bros pipe (w/o a power commander)? and you're sig helped sell me on two bros. the pipe looks sick on there, and i really like how they put that little cap at the end!

Old 04-27-2007, 05:41 PM

here's a pic of it on someone else's bike (except mine will be stainless). i think it looks pretty damn good! cant wait to see it on MY bike.

Name:  10slip-on.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  53.1 KB

Quick Reply: two brothers 10" slip-on