CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners

CBR Forum - Enthusiast forums for Honda CBR Owners (https://cbrforum.com/forum/)
-   F4i - Main Forum (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/)
-   -   A True Bach. Party (https://cbrforum.com/forum/f4i-main-forum-11/true-bach-party-102973/)

__Z__ 11-05-2009 03:34 PM

A True Bach. Party

So my bach. party is tomorrow haha and you know your dedicated to a bike when you and ur buddies are going to work on her for ur party and get some pizza.... hoping to have some pics up by Saturday with the new fairings on and if im lucky ill have my under tail done and mounted to but that would be very very lucky.......

Seafordguy 11-05-2009 07:51 PM

Actually sounds pretty cool.

We did a joint bach/bachelorette party for mine and had a blast. Whole group hit some strip clubs in DC/MD area.

__Z__ 11-06-2009 07:19 AM

haha coo coo...... ya were working on my bike all night there is five of us so hopefully we get alot done..... then once its starts to get late were going to meet up with the bachelorette party and do a movie at our place.... since all the guys at my bach part has a girlfriend in her bachelorette party it works out good..... were all under 21 so strip clubs is kinda a no go for us lol plus all the ones around here are seriously trashy nasty girls.... and im not much of the club kinda guy haha...

funny story actually one of my buddies friends went to a strip club around here and came out with a crab in his eye no joke had to have it removed at the doctors office haha

Seafordguy 11-06-2009 02:37 PM

That is the grossest thing I have ever heard. I will not be able to eat for at least a couple days....

RojerLockless 11-07-2009 11:28 AM

Dont do it! :)

sleestak 11-07-2009 07:49 PM

If you are under 21, please reconsider getting married until you are 30.

__Z__ 11-07-2009 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by sleestak (Post 855715)
If you are under 21, please reconsider getting married until you are 30.

lol first of all i love her.... second.... shes my babys momma..... third 21 is over rated i dont and never have drank lol and lastly..... im looking forward to having the kids out of the house by the age of 40

:icon_lolsign:

Zero1080 11-08-2009 05:43 PM

Oh no. Let's not start the "Don't get married you're too young" thread. Everyone's different. /Thread.

m3ds 11-08-2009 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by zmds18 (Post 855286)
funny story actually one of my buddies friends went to a strip club around here and came out with a crab in his eye no joke had to have it removed at the doctors office haha

That is hilarious dude.

Sounds like a badass bach party! Don't listen to the haters sayin don't do it...there is more to life than sexing random women. Or so they say :icon_doh:

__Z__ 11-09-2009 07:36 AM

End of the night all said and done avoiding the club keeps the lady happy and in turn she keeps me happy in more ways than one +1