F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

time to say goodbye!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 04:39 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: time to say goodbye!!!

+1.

Sorry to hear about the accident. Riding or not in the future is a decision better taken when you are feeling better and this thing is buried in your past. Or you might decide to do trackdays only. Either way, stick around and heal up quickly.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:54 AM

ORIGINAL: oodayvidoo

ORIGINAL: kiker14

I also don't want to seem like an inconsiderate jerk but if you want to part out the bike i'd be interested in the slip on and flush mounts....
no dont feel like that... heck, i'd like to help out anyone w/ their bikes if i could. from my loss is your gain. only thing is, i have to wait on the insurance company to hear wut they have to say. if the bike's totalled, then they're probably gonna take the bike away. unless anyone who has experience w/ this know what i can say or do to get my bike back even tho it's totalled and they buy me out. there's alot of crap i would like to part out as well...
Hey man that's definitely understandable - I very much like the look of your bike and really the only two things I'm missing are flush mounts and a slip-on and then my bike will be EXACTLY how i want it to look, which is a lot like how yours looked before this crappy event.

rest up and get better, obviously no hard feelings from any of us if you aren't able to part it out!

Old 03-07-2008, 08:56 AM

you gotta get back up on that horse man

trust me..i felt as if i never wanted to get on one of those death traps again after my accident(a little worse thn this one) 2 weeks later..i wanted to be out riding.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:05 AM

You'll feel the itch again. Every summer will feel empty without a bike.

Sorry about your experience. Heal up and get back out.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:08 AM
Registered Users

hey dave...man i was reading your post on the bus this morning and i got pretty pissed....people like that do this sh*t deserve to be shot....seriously....people like that have no respect for human life....ugh...i am not going to get into it because i am so pissed...

what makes it worse is when you know people here...a lot of the newbies will get there...but when you been on this board, everyone becomes family and some you get to know personally, which makes crap like this even harder....

above all, i'm glad you're okay man, that's the most important thing....but don't leave the board, off-topic is always "off-topic"....and what is tom going to do with his CBRForum rep????

hopefully, you'll get back on the horse, give it time....sounds like the accident sucked, but could have been a lot worse....stick around man, it's always been great having you on the board....

besides, whose gonna push for my poor bike to win ROTM... take care buddy!

- tony

Old 03-08-2008, 01:37 PM

hey guys! thanx for all your support. i feel like a paraplegic having my left side all battered up. nothing that good ol' vicodeine can't help! but hey, you're all right... i am f**cking itching to ride but in a way i kinda feel like i disappointed myself and other people. there we alot of people who kept telling me "you can't ride a bike" or "dont ride a bike, those things are dangerous" and i not i haven't heard the end of their nonsense chatter!!! but i'll stick around here and there just to say what's up and stuff cuz you're right, lotta newbs out there i could lend some advice to. as for tom's rep? i figure i'll help him out on the forum end of business if i still can. luckily my bro still has a bike so if anything i could just ride around the block in circles or something just to get warmed up. LOL

Old 03-08-2008, 05:23 PM

Good to hear you made out alright. Unfortunate that happened.. lol. I think everyone's gonna be lookin' out for a green Corolla now hahaha. I think what happened to you though, is exactly why I don't have a girl friend, lmao.

Old 03-08-2008, 05:32 PM

i had the same thing happen to me, but i was in my car. Now i have a lean on the horn rolling past parked cars like that.

Old 03-08-2008, 05:49 PM

ORIGINAL: !!!!!NJ Ride

Now i have a lean on the horn rolling past parked cars like that.
seriously right? i just want to tell everyone (even though i know you guys know) just to be very cautious when it comes to riding. i know you all are safe riders but those a-holes out there can getcha... my advice is to always be super careful when it comes to parked cars on the side

Old 03-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

david, dont worry about all the nonsense **** about how the bike will kill you, they're too dangerous, yadda yadda its all stuff you know and took into consideration when you purchased one. my family/friends would be the EXACT same way if i were to go down. let the decision be up to you and your g/f. i would even cut her out of the decision making process but as you said yourself.........you dont know if you want to put her through that again. im sure you'll be back. most of the people telling you all that nonsense are people that dont know anything about bikes or how to ride. do what you feel is right, do what you want.

give it some time, rest up, dont rush back into the saddle just b/c of an "itch" to get out there. make sure you're 110%.

kick back and relax, brother!

Quick Reply: time to say goodbye!!!