F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

time to say goodbye!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008, 08:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: time to say goodbye!!!

It looked like a beautiful, well cared for bike. Sorry about your loss but I sure am glad to hear that you are okay.

A similar thing happend to me going 45 mph and I ended up with a concussion, broken wrist (well, ripped tendons and more than one surgery) and 6 false front teeth (yes, I was wearing a full-faced helmet). Consider yourself lucky!

You don' have to give up the forum just because you no longer have your F4I. Stop by and say "hi" once in a while!

Old 03-06-2008, 08:54 PM

how the hell did u break 6teeth wearing a full face helmet?

Old 03-06-2008, 10:12 PM

Sorry to hear about that man! Looked like a beautiful bike[sm=smiley19.gif]

Old 03-06-2008, 10:31 PM

Hey man, i'm real sorry about the accident, but at least you were able to walk away!!

I also don't want to seem like an inconsiderate jerk but if you want to part out the bike i'd be interested in the slip on and flush mounts....

Old 03-06-2008, 11:11 PM

ORIGINAL: bluej511

how the hell did u break 6teeth wearing a full face helmet?

I honestly don't know- I woke up in the hospital a day later and I thought I fell down a flight of stairs. I didn't even remeber riding my motorcycle that night. I just know what happened by the police report. If I did remember, I might not be riding now.

Back to this thread- I am just glad that you were insured and that you are okay!

Old 03-07-2008, 12:10 AM

ORIGINAL: kiker14

I also don't want to seem like an inconsiderate jerk but if you want to part out the bike i'd be interested in the slip on and flush mounts....
no dont feel like that... heck, i'd like to help out anyone w/ their bikes if i could. from my loss is your gain. only thing is, i have to wait on the insurance company to hear wut they have to say. if the bike's totalled, then they're probably gonna take the bike away. unless anyone who has experience w/ this know what i can say or do to get my bike back even tho it's totalled and they buy me out. there's alot of crap i would like to part out as well...

Old 03-07-2008, 12:21 AM

Hey man, i'm sorry to hear about what happened. That really sucks, and it upsets me on what he did. He just left...if it was me, i think i would take it out on every green corolla or something that looks green at first glance! Sometimes it seems better to just hit the *** who cut you off. Because what always happens is they we go down to avoid them and they end up with no damage, nothing hurt, while we are broke, bleeding and dying. And they were the reason why we went down. You story upsets me! I'm going to be on the look out for that green corolla! They'll all pay for this one guy! So what are you going to do? Are you going to take your bike, and just fix it, or have the insurance total it out and have them take it? Are you going to ride again?

Old 03-07-2008, 01:06 AM

ORIGINAL: SurfnSCal

So what are you going to do? Are you going to take your bike, and just fix it, or have the insurance total it out and have them take it? Are you going to ride again?
thanx man for the concern and being the "dark knight" and avenging my tragedy. LOL! i was thinking the same thing about the green corollas thing. but to answer you questions, i'm basically gonna chill out now which means no more riding or bike at all. my gf said she almost had a <3 attack from hearing the news cuz the story on that was while i was lying on the floor i told this guy to take out my fone to give her a call and tell her about my status. my gf sed she freaked out to hear someone telling her that her bf got into an accident on his motorcycle and they were being rushed to the hospital. in terms of taking my bike back, if i am able to my plans are to sell it once they repair it. i'd prefer the insurance co. to total it so i could part it out first then have them take it and buy me out. and no i promised my gf that i wont ride again. she even told me that once i get hurt on the bike, it's gameover! plus i dont wanna put her thru that headache of worrying about me again.

Old 03-07-2008, 02:03 AM

Dude that sucks. Gald you are ok. Sorry to hear the wife has banned you from riding. But its understandable though. That could have been a lot worse. Just keep popping you head into the forum from time to time. Get better

Old 03-07-2008, 04:04 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

whooooa, brother! glad to hear you are intact w/ just bruises! i swear im dreading spring/summer as posts like this will sadly get more frequent. rest up, take a couple days off work and kick your feet up w/ a ice cold beer .

as said before, you dont have to leave the forum. you still have bike knowlege, you can lend advice, shoot the ****....stick around, man .

now.....as for you're g/f. i think you should just give it some time. im not doubting that this was one hell of an experience for you, but in time im sure you'll be back. you're g/f has to understand that this could have happened at any time. to say that once you HAVE an accident its over.....thats not too fair. if you're quiting out of fear, i think you'll be back. if you're quiting b/c you cant bear to put someone you love through this again..then thats different. i hope this is just all talk and when the insurance cuts you a check you get a new 600RR .

(on a side note....we need to stopvoting people for ROTY and ROTM b/c this is the second time someone voted in for the month has gone down!)

take care david. rest up.....stick around....and hopefully, you'll choose to ride again.

Quick Reply: time to say goodbye!!!