F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

streetfightering my f4i

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 02:52 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default streetfightering my f4i

thinking about turning my f4i into a street fighter and learning to stunt it. prolly gonna pick up an 03 600RR for daily riding, any comments, suggestions, advice?

Old 08-28-2006, 03:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: streetfightering my f4i

Get the cyclops acerbis sickest loooking and brightest lights. Just make sure you also get a good cage i would reccomend mxd and be safe man gear up

Old 08-28-2006, 09:37 AM

i did it to mine, i have the acerbis head light just wired to switches, and made a mount for the gauges that sits on the triple tree. and u have to route the wires for the tp sensor if u still want it. i still have al lmy turn signal and head light wires connected, just tucked behing teh head light. let me know if u have any ?'s just pm or email, hotsauce1stunna@aol.com

Old 08-31-2006, 12:59 AM

Take in mind, if you have an accident and report it to your insurance. Your rates will go thru the roof. Street fighting is cool to see, but paying to repair or replace parts sucks. Let me ask you, are you doing it to be cool, doing it to see if you can do it, or doing it to impress someone you will probably never see again? As a motorcycle rider, its your responsibilty to be a safe rider. Stunts on public streets is illegal and you will end up in jail. Think about the consequences before you act. I don't stunt for any reason, and thats why my bike stays looking sharp as it does.

Old 08-31-2006, 01:18 AM

thanks for pointing out the obvious Stephens. who cares if he want to do it to impress someone. thats why we all bring the front wheel up! luckily enough, i have been able to do stunt shows with crowds who are supportive of what we do. all the exposure ive gotten has really helped me start getting my name out. there is no need to slap his hand just because he is THINKING about getting into stunting. i mean c'mon.

Old 08-31-2006, 02:19 AM

Stunts will not make your bike look ugly. Nor will draggin knees in the corner. If you are skilled than your bike will be fine as well as you. I think I speak for everyone when I say that if you just putt around on the bike, Never ride the bike even close to its pottential or never do anything that tests your limits, than it is just plain boring.

Old 08-31-2006, 02:25 AM

ok Stephens. no im not doing it to impress anyone. second, i dont think you know what street fightering means. because that involves TAKING OFF THE PLASTICS. except for the tail but oh well. and no where did i say anything about doing it on a public road. and third, why would i consider doing that if i was worried about dropping it? thanks for everyone who answers the questions, and doesnt feel the need to chime in with something else

Old 08-31-2006, 11:00 AM
Banned

If your F4i is nice, would it make more sense to sell your bike and buy one that is kinda beat up then stunt that one? then again if your bike is already kinda beat up and dented and such, have at it. That is what this whole this is about, have fun with it. Good luck.

Old 08-31-2006, 11:23 AM

just do what u want to do. half the guys that ride bike brake laws everyday, speeding, little wheelies, etc... so do what u want. its your bike. do wheelies all u want, i have no signals no mirrors, and no cops give me ****. be cool with them and they are cool with u. so **** it. if it is what u want to do, even if it is to look cool, **** it. just do it

Old 08-31-2006, 04:38 PM

well put hot sauce....and its kinda nice but fu<k it, i was gonna wait till november, but now im thinkin i may order a 12 bar and a cyclops front piece next week, then the cage in nov once i get into more than just long stand ups, as of right now i have no mirrors, no turn signals, and my liscense plate is hidden behind my tire, and all cops have ever said is "hey you might wanna move that plate"

Quick Reply: streetfightering my f4i