F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

sold the 02 F4i; have a chance to get 'er back.....need advise...

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 02:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tonight was my boi's birthday; so needless to say he forgot to take pics as it sits now (named with no plastics)....he said he will first thing in the am; (yet he was so wasted his mornin will prolly be our noonish)....

point being I will post the most recent pics as soon as i get them..

as I have tried to state; Yes I need/want as much money as possible out of this solely so i can pay off my car project bill due, only i have No time or room to part any of it out; I'm sorry.

Old 02-26-2010, 07:27 AM

save your money, doesn't sound like you have the money to be fixing up any motorcycle. Or sell it on here, you got plenty of people interested.....

Old 02-26-2010, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by jpc04f4i
save your money, doesn't sound like you have the money to be fixing up any motorcycle. Or sell it on here, you got plenty of people interested.....
trying to sell it here. any chance any "senior members" can post a for sale ad for me? (no offense to the mods or anyone but kinda frustrated I simply cant post a FOR SALE thread on this with all info)

i texted my boi and am waiting for his surely hung-over **** to get me pics of her in her current state.

to all those emailing me or texting me please be assured you are not being ignored if i do not reply...

Old 02-26-2010, 10:55 AM

No one will post this for you in fear of being banned, or kicked off for a little while, really this thread SHOULD be closed becaue you are a noob trying to sell something which no offence usually means a scam. However you could sell it to people already interested in this bike. I cannot help but to notice how the price went from 200, to 300, to400.. you could sell this bike on eBay for 1400 in its current condition, so why try to sell it here? And on eBay you could sell it MUCH faster, just saying.. thats why this would seem fishy. But good luck.

Old 02-26-2010, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by bubba_finch07
No one will post this for you in fear of being banned, or kicked off for a little while, really this thread SHOULD be closed becaue you are a noob trying to sell something which no offence usually means a scam. However you could sell it to people already interested in this bike. I cannot help but to notice how the price went from 200, to 300, to400.. you could sell this bike on eBay for 1400 in its current condition, so why try to sell it here? And on eBay you could sell it MUCH faster, just saying.. thats why this would seem fishy. But good luck.
if i was trying to scam i would be asking for 1400. from the get go but im not cause it needs work and looks like ****, all i am tryin to get out of it is somewhat of what i paid into it; i thought i would try to sell it here simply cause here people have knowledge and if my junk can benefit someone then kewl so be it.

i am not trying to get in any trouble here; if i am violating rules; then proceed whatever action is necessary. i asked for opinions on what to do; then made a decision and figured i could/would offer my bike to any of those who voiced on the matter.

there she sits right now. anyone interested in it; let me know via email, royce_foster@att.net
i will post no further here to avoid suspicion of being a scammer or whatnot.

Old 02-27-2010, 12:07 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, I don't want this thing, after emailing Roy, just seems like there's gonna be a LOT more problems then I want to deal with. Good luck to whoever picks it up!

Old 02-27-2010, 02:36 AM

I'm not a moderator, nor did I say you were trying to scam however it is just hard not to notice that sometimes things seem to good to be true they usually are. I was just noting that this seems as if it could be a scam type deal, which would make most people stand off-ish of buying from a forum with no insurance if they try to purchase it. However places like eBay, have that insurance, yet again I never said you were a "scammer" I just think it would be a little easier to sell on a place like eBay, and everyone would have peace at mind, your bike would sell, you would be happy and every one wins.

Old 02-27-2010, 06:13 PM

I'm also giving up on this guy,would have picked this up but does not want to talk to me so f*** it.I'll buy another bike thanks.

Old 02-27-2010, 10:55 PM

^He responds almost immediately to my emails. At least within 4 hours.