F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

So I bought this RK Quick Acceleration Chain Kit for my f4i..

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2011, 08:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ucyifly
I just re-read my reply and do not see how you can get that I was being a smart-*** (as you stated in your little rant you PM'd me). Nowhere in your posts did you ever say that you had contacted the seller. All you said was you didn't know if you would be refunded. Also, where did I accuse you of anything? I said "IF you have not contacted them". You do understand what the word if means? Anyway, i'm done with you, don't worry about getting any help from me, won't be doing that anymore since you seem to be so sensitive and turn a simple reply into a derogatory remark. You return the favor by refraining from sending me your nasty little messages.
You said: "After all, you don't get as high a reputation as them by doing shady business."

Now what the hell does that mean? You have no facts yet your first reply is accusing me of "shady business"? lol Dare to explain?

And yea, I know what "IF" means, but through your "IF" you assumed that I have not contacted them. If you have asked the question first you would not look like a smart *** on a power trip. In my message to you I was asking you not to reply if you decide to carry on with that attitude. There was nothing nasty about it. I was not aware of the fact that you would get butt-hurt tho.

Admin, please close this thread.

Old 07-30-2011, 08:37 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If y'all keep arguing I'm gonna have to close the thread.

We're all reasonably intelligent consumers (most of the time). We can make up our minds based on experiences related to us whether or not to trust a seller. So the seller really doesn't need anyone defending him. And we mods will prevent any undue criticism if / when needed

Old 07-31-2011, 12:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kuroshio
If y'all keep arguing I'm gonna have to close the thread.

We're all reasonably intelligent consumers (most of the time). We can make up our minds based on experiences related to us whether or not to trust a seller. So the seller really doesn't need anyone defending him. And we mods will prevent any undue criticism if / when needed
Thank you.