F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

RIP f4i :(

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I truly feel your pain. I just bought a brand new 2010 Nissan Rouge. I had it for two weeks and got rear ended by some old lady who should not have been driving (thank goodness she had insurance). Long story short, everything nice I have gets wrecked before I can enjoy it. If you really want, I can post a few pics of the damage.

Old 06-01-2010, 09:55 AM

Here's hoping everything works out for you!

Unfortunately, in my experience, people who run into motorcycles always drive off.

Also unfortunately, in my experience, people who do hit-and-runs almost always get away with it, whether there's witnesses, corresponding damage to your vehicle, even if their license plate got lodged in the wreckage of what they hit and was left behind...

Oh, and the insurance is going to want to total the bike. A friend of mine had a brand new SV650 that got tipped over, less damage than you are talking about (mostly because the bike didn't have fairings) and it was a couple hundred bucks shy of being totalled (in his case, it was a new exhaust, foot pegs, brake lever, bar end, mirror, a few other little bits)

Old 06-01-2010, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by vangill
the f4i can never be totaled, its always fixable
haha, awesome and totally true. if you're close with your insurance agent, see what they can do about it so it doesn't get totalled.. Hope they find the guy that did it to you =/ sorry about your luck bro!