F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Repainting my F4i

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 10:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

mine is all black but as soon as the new plastics show up itll be with shadowed gold flames. i agree that all black is done to death (but it looks good). but if i was painting my bike solid i would go with a color i havent seen. it sucks pulling up to another bike that looks just like your own.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by james_hale2
mine is all black but as soon as the new plastics show up itll be with shadowed gold flames. i agree that all black is done to death (but it looks good). but if i was painting my bike solid i would go with a color i havent seen. it sucks pulling up to another bike that looks just like your own.
Thats why I got the deepest black possible !!!! I havent pulled up on any black sports bikes yet while taking my bike for a quick spin but my black as put trucks, cars and those raggity a$$ Harleys to shame. Most blacks you can see a tint of brown or blue to it but this one is flat out African slave ship BLACK

Old 03-23-2010, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by dmcb2120
Please tell me thats not a helmet mohawk !!!!!!!
indeed it is. i have a new black mohawk to go on the new helmet im getting.

funny, coming from a guy who randomly posts pics oh his iphone on a motorcycle forum, im surprised you didnt recognize my iphone in the same reflection.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Showtime_III
indeed it is. i have a new black mohawk to go on the new helmet im getting.

funny, coming from a guy who randomly posts pics oh his iphone on a motorcycle forum, im surprised you didnt recognize my iphone in the same reflection.
I noticed the iPhone for sure but everyone as one .the iPhone is my only camera besides my video camera so why not use it this thing is my brain !!!

Old 03-23-2010, 11:28 AM

I noticed the iPhone for sure but everyone as one .the iPhone is my only camera besides my video camera so why not use it this thing is my brain !!!
i was just confused on why you posted this picture and labeled it "iphone" when we are here to talk about bikes

Name:  photo1.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  49.8 KB

Old 03-23-2010, 11:31 AM

i was just confused on why you posted this picture and labeled it "iphone" when we are here to talk about bikes

I don't recall labeling the pix iPhone but I showing how good my black paint job looked . It wasn't to show off the phone it was to show off the reflection in my paint

Old 03-23-2010, 11:46 AM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

children children let us all just get along... very nice black u have there... i LOVE dupont 99k black... same color used on the grand national.... sexy sexy... cant wait till i have my black/white color scheme laid down

Old 03-23-2010, 01:14 PM

I don't recall labeling the pix iPhone but I showing how good my black paint job looked . It wasn't to show off the phone it was to show off the reflection in my paint
look at your post, you clearly titled your pic iphone. im still confused on the purpose of the iphone pic, but i dont think i'll ever understand

Old 03-23-2010, 01:18 PM
April 2011 Ride of the Month

look at your post, you clearly titled your pic iphone. im still confused on the purpose of the iphone pic, but i dont think i'll ever understand
the IPHONE pic was to show his black paint was deep enough to show his reflection in and that there was no brown or blue fade in it.....

as for you not understanding... I will never understand why people wear those mohawks... but doesnt mean i go around hating

Old 03-23-2010, 01:19 PM

Actually the post says " sorry about the picture quality it's from my iPhone " but when I added the pix it separated the "my iPhone " . Go READ the post instead of just looking at the pix !

Quick Reply: Repainting my F4i