F4i - Main Forum Main F4i discussion board

Rear undertail f4i 04

Old 05-24-2018, 10:01 PM
Angry Rear undertail f4i 04

Anyone know I can get a better undertail for my f4i 2004?

Previous owner has this crap and the rear lights flicker because **** is made out of pvc.

Old 05-25-2018, 08:29 AM

I've been looking since picking my '06 up last weekend and there isn't much out there. This kit - https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...-f4i-2001-2003 - or fabbing your own seem to be the only options...

Old 05-25-2018, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Doc Samson View Post
I've been looking since picking my '06 up last weekend and there isn't much out there. This kit - https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/...-f4i-2001-2003 - or fabbing your own seem to be the only options...
That does look nice too. Modern. I'll see if I can work something out.

Old 05-25-2018, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Doc Samson View Post
Ya, I think fabbing you're own would be best idea. I saw one on the road another bike had the integrated lights was beautiful. It was like this exactly but bit bigger lens

Old 05-25-2018, 11:09 AM
Old 05-25-2018, 08:04 PM
GjP

Originally Posted by deziking View Post
That does look nice too. Modern. I'll see if I can work something out.
This is what the Competition Werkes Fender Eliminator looks like fitted with small LED indicators. It's fairly simple to install.

Old 05-25-2018, 08:10 PM

Hmmm, both of those look a-real nice! While I'd love to have either of those, I'm gonna have to go with the "free" version of just lopping about 6 inches off and relocating the light and plate bracket. Too many hobbies, not enough money... also, kids! lol!

Old 05-25-2018, 08:13 PM
GjP

Sell your kids on eBay, get new under tail - Problem solved

Old 05-26-2018, 05:06 AM

Originally Posted by GjP View Post
Sell your kids on eBay, get new under tail - Problem solved
Ha! Wife and I discussed and decided... the kids are "just" good enough to keep!

Old 05-26-2018, 07:43 PM
GjP

Ha! You're lucky, i don't have any, i had to sell my neighbours as i needed new tyres last week - they went in no time, put em up: 2x hardworking 14 yr olds, for child labour camps! Someone used the 'make an offer' offered me twice what i was asking - boom, gone! And i must say, i'm loving my new Michelin Power RS's and as an added bonus, it's much quieter round here. I just have to be careful that my bike doesn't 'suddenly' appear to be bedecked with all manner of 'new bits' so he doesn't get suspicious!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Rear undertail f4i 04

Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.